'Once Upon a Time' 2.09 Preview: Regina and Mr. Gold Cast Spell on the Portal
It's a race to return to Storybrooke in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". When the masters of evil, Cora and Captain Hook, join forces, Mary Margaret and Emma are forced to rely on themselves to find a way back home.
Emma is seen defeating Hook in a sword duel, but a bigger danger is awaiting on the other side of the portal. As Regina and Mr. Gold are desperate to keep Cora out, they put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal, risking Mary Margaret's and Emma's lives at the same time.
Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts.
Titled "Queen of Hearts", the winter finale will air Sunday, December 2 at 8/7c on ABC. The fantasy drama series will later go on hiatus and return with the second half of the sophomore season in January 2013.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation