'Once Upon a Time' 2.09 Preview: Regina and Mr. Gold Cast Spell on the Portal
It's a race to return to Storybrooke in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". When the masters of evil, Cora and Captain Hook, join forces, Mary Margaret and Emma are forced to rely on themselves to find a way back home.
Emma is seen defeating Hook in a sword duel, but a bigger danger is awaiting on the other side of the portal. As Regina and Mr. Gold are desperate to keep Cora out, they put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal, risking Mary Margaret's and Emma's lives at the same time.
Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts.
Titled "Queen of Hearts", the winter finale will air Sunday, December 2 at 8/7c on ABC. The fantasy drama series will later go on hiatus and return with the second half of the sophomore season in January 2013.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift