'Once Upon a Time' 2.09 Preview: Regina and Mr. Gold Cast Spell on the Portal
It's a race to return to Storybrooke in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". When the masters of evil, Cora and Captain Hook, join forces, Mary Margaret and Emma are forced to rely on themselves to find a way back home.
Emma is seen defeating Hook in a sword duel, but a bigger danger is awaiting on the other side of the portal. As Regina and Mr. Gold are desperate to keep Cora out, they put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal, risking Mary Margaret's and Emma's lives at the same time.
Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts.
Titled "Queen of Hearts", the winter finale will air Sunday, December 2 at 8/7c on ABC. The fantasy drama series will later go on hiatus and return with the second half of the sophomore season in January 2013.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name