'Once Upon a Time' 2.09 Preview: Regina and Mr. Gold Cast Spell on the Portal
It's a race to return to Storybrooke in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". When the masters of evil, Cora and Captain Hook, join forces, Mary Margaret and Emma are forced to rely on themselves to find a way back home.
Emma is seen defeating Hook in a sword duel, but a bigger danger is awaiting on the other side of the portal. As Regina and Mr. Gold are desperate to keep Cora out, they put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal, risking Mary Margaret's and Emma's lives at the same time.
Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts.
Titled "Queen of Hearts", the winter finale will air Sunday, December 2 at 8/7c on ABC. The fantasy drama series will later go on hiatus and return with the second half of the sophomore season in January 2013.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'