'Once Upon a Time' 2.09 Preview: Regina and Mr. Gold Cast Spell on the Portal
It's a race to return to Storybrooke in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". When the masters of evil, Cora and Captain Hook, join forces, Mary Margaret and Emma are forced to rely on themselves to find a way back home.
Emma is seen defeating Hook in a sword duel, but a bigger danger is awaiting on the other side of the portal. As Regina and Mr. Gold are desperate to keep Cora out, they put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal, risking Mary Margaret's and Emma's lives at the same time.
Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts.
Titled "Queen of Hearts", the winter finale will air Sunday, December 2 at 8/7c on ABC. The fantasy drama series will later go on hiatus and return with the second half of the sophomore season in January 2013.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'