Carly Rae Jepsen's Sexy 'Curiosity' Video Leaks Online
The unofficial and unreleased music video for Carly Rae Jepsen's single "Curiosity" has leaked online recently and showed a rather seductive side of the young Canadian singer. The clip, which was reportedly shelved by Jepsen's producers who deemed it "too sexy" for her teenage devotees, has a quite mature theme that is a far cry from the singer's previous video releases.
The leaked clip finds Jepsen in a love affair and opens with her arriving at the driveway of a guy's home. She then enters into what appears to be a never-ending labyrinth of doors and hallways while looking extremely hot and seductive in a figure-hugging red dress. The 27-year-old "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker later on drops the red dress in exchange for a lingerie ensemble as she kisses her lover in the bedroom.
"Curiosity" was originally set to be the official follow-up to "Call Me Maybe" but its mature and sultry visuals, directed by Colin Minihan, did not quite impress the producers who thought that the video went against Jepsen's teenage, sweet image. The video was shelved and the song was scrapped in favor of the Owl City collaboration, "Good Time". The latest track that Jepsen promoted was "This Kiss".
Jepsen hit worldwide success with her "Call Me Maybe" single and her debut effort, "Kiss", also showed dominance as it hit No. 6 on Billboard's albums chart back in September.
Carly Rae Jepsen's "Curiosity" Music Video
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease