Carly Rae Jepsen's Sexy 'Curiosity' Video Leaks Online
The unofficial and unreleased music video for Carly Rae Jepsen's single "Curiosity" has leaked online recently and showed a rather seductive side of the young Canadian singer. The clip, which was reportedly shelved by Jepsen's producers who deemed it "too sexy" for her teenage devotees, has a quite mature theme that is a far cry from the singer's previous video releases.
The leaked clip finds Jepsen in a love affair and opens with her arriving at the driveway of a guy's home. She then enters into what appears to be a never-ending labyrinth of doors and hallways while looking extremely hot and seductive in a figure-hugging red dress. The 27-year-old "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker later on drops the red dress in exchange for a lingerie ensemble as she kisses her lover in the bedroom.
"Curiosity" was originally set to be the official follow-up to "Call Me Maybe" but its mature and sultry visuals, directed by Colin Minihan, did not quite impress the producers who thought that the video went against Jepsen's teenage, sweet image. The video was shelved and the song was scrapped in favor of the Owl City collaboration, "Good Time". The latest track that Jepsen promoted was "This Kiss".
Jepsen hit worldwide success with her "Call Me Maybe" single and her debut effort, "Kiss", also showed dominance as it hit No. 6 on Billboard's albums chart back in September.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce