Carly Rae Jepsen's Sexy 'Curiosity' Video Leaks Online
The unofficial and unreleased music video for Carly Rae Jepsen's single "Curiosity" has leaked online recently and showed a rather seductive side of the young Canadian singer. The clip, which was reportedly shelved by Jepsen's producers who deemed it "too sexy" for her teenage devotees, has a quite mature theme that is a far cry from the singer's previous video releases.
The leaked clip finds Jepsen in a love affair and opens with her arriving at the driveway of a guy's home. She then enters into what appears to be a never-ending labyrinth of doors and hallways while looking extremely hot and seductive in a figure-hugging red dress. The 27-year-old "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker later on drops the red dress in exchange for a lingerie ensemble as she kisses her lover in the bedroom.
"Curiosity" was originally set to be the official follow-up to "Call Me Maybe" but its mature and sultry visuals, directed by Colin Minihan, did not quite impress the producers who thought that the video went against Jepsen's teenage, sweet image. The video was shelved and the song was scrapped in favor of the Owl City collaboration, "Good Time". The latest track that Jepsen promoted was "This Kiss".
Jepsen hit worldwide success with her "Call Me Maybe" single and her debut effort, "Kiss", also showed dominance as it hit No. 6 on Billboard's albums chart back in September.
Carly Rae Jepsen's "Curiosity" Music Video
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'