Jude Law Dating 'Dom Hemingway' Wardrobe Assistant
Jude Law is no longer single, if Daily Mail is to be trusted. According to the site, the British actor has been seeing wardrobe assistant Ellen Crawshaw, who works on upcoming movie "Dom Hemingway" in which he stars as the titular character.
Jude and Ellen reportedly started flirting when the production of the film began in October. "Jude and Ellen's romance is the talk of the set. It started last month when we were filming in France," a source dishes on the couple. "There was an instant connection and they'd been flirting but it didn't turn physical until the night we all went out for a cast and crew party just outside St Tropez."
Since then, the pair have reportedly "been inseparable" and "are making no attempt to hide their feelings for each other and both of them look so happy." The source adds, "They clearly get on fantastically well. He's single and so is she, so there's nothing to hide. They are just two people in love having a great time together."
When the production moved to the Isle of Man earlier this month, Jude and Ellen were said to be spotted kissing and cuddling in a bar at The Palace Hotel in Douglas. "They were having a great time and didn't care who saw them being intimate," an onlooker says. "The bar was full. She stuck to water but he was drinking lager and whisky."
"They are always hanging out and sneaking off together during filming and afterwards," the onlooker goes on revealing. It's said that the 31-year-old wardrobe assistant, who describes herself on her Twitter page as "a serial seducer," is "worried he might leave her" after the movie wraps up the filming.
Jude had been single since splitting from Sienna Miller in February 2011. The "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" actor was previously married to Sadie Frost from 1997 until 2003 and they have three children together, Rafferty, Iris and Rudy. He also has a daughter named Sophia from his brief relationship with American model Samantha Burke.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked