Rihanna Posts Shirtless Pic of Chris Brown
It is no longer a secret that Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown have been spending time together lately. Rihanna herself made the fact obvious by posting on Instagram, a picture of Brown shirtless and lying on a bed.
Although Brown's face cannot be seen, he was recognizable through his tattoos. "Dis [N-word]… #BartObsessed," Rihanna wrote in companion of the picture, referring to the Bart Simpson-themed comforter that Brown was lying on top of.
Rihanna has spent her Thanksgiving weekend with Brown in Berlin, Germany where he was conducting his tour. She watched the concert from an operation desk in front of the stage before joining him in an after-party at a night club. They went to the place in the same car.
Both Rihanna and Brown have denied it when asked whether they are back in the dating game. They both gave straightforward "no" in separate occasions. However, Rihanna said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that she could not deny that he was her first love. "We've been working on our friendship again and now we're very close friends," she said.
The two have collaborated on a track called "Nobody's Business" that appears on Rihanna's new album "Unapologetic".
More Rihanna News
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian