Charlie Sheen Aids Lindsay Lohan in Her Tax Bill
"Anger Management" actor Charlie Sheen reportedly is trying to save Lindsay Lohan from the pit hole. The actor, who stars opposite the troubled actress in "Scary Movie 5", has just written her a check of $100,000 to help her cover tax debt.
While filming the horror spoof movie, Lohan allegedly told Sheen about her tax bill which amounts up to $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010. According to TMZ, Lohan's business manager received a check from Sheen last week.
The two got close after filming the movie in September in Atlanta, hanging out together both on set and off. They talked about everything including how much she owed the IRS. He had offered to give her the money then but she refused the nice gesture. This time, she showed her gratitude by immediately applying the money to her tax bill.
No confirmation from either Sheen or Lohan's camp.
"Scary Movie 5" is set for release on April 19, 2013 in the U.S. with Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan" as its spoof focal point. Sheen and Lohan's characters, who are found in bed together in one still, will be killed in the beginning of the movie.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked