PSY's 'Gangnam Style' Surpasses Justin Bieber's Baby' as Most-Watched on YouTube
PSY has officially knocked Justin Bieber off his YouTube throne. The South Korean pop star now has the most-watched YouTube video of all time, a title which was previously held by Bieber, thanks to the widely popular "Gangnam Style".
"Gangnam Style" began to show its invasion on YouTube earlier this month when it surpassed Jennifer Lopez's "On the Floor" at second place. As of Saturday, November 24, "Gangnam Style" received more than 805,000,000 views since it debuted on YouTube July 15, 2012. Bieber's "Baby", at the same time, settled on slightly more than 803,000,000 since its February 2010 release.
"Gangnam Style" has actually held another record on YouTube by being the Most Liked video ever posted. It has more than 5.3 million Likes and 320,000 plus Dislikes. On the other hand, "Baby" received around 1.4 million Likes and more than 3.1 million Dislikes.
Both PSY and Bieber are under the management of Scooter Braun. They have not met although a collaboration is in plan. "We just made a phone call and I talked to him and said 'Hey, so many people asked did you meet Justin Bieber?' What he told me was he is really good at the dancing, my one, the horse dance," PSY said, adding "So, I'm really looking forward to it."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics