'ANTM' Judge Rob Evans Turns Himself In to Police
Rob Evans, famous for being one of the judges of "America's Next Top Model" and Tyra Banks' rumored boyfriend, has turned himself in to police after learning that there's a warrant for him. The former boxer is charged with felony assault.
Lieutenant Lincoln Hoshino said a warrant for Evans was issued in connection with the assault that took place at Next Modeling agency offices in Beverly Hills on March 14. He allegedly beat another man so badly that the guy ended up in the hospital, sources told TMZ.
Words are, the victim was "trash-talking Evans when he reared up as if to attack him, so Evans laid him out." It was an act of self-defense from Evans' side. Evans, however, did not realize that there was a warrant for his arrest until recently. Once in knowledge, he contacted his lawyers and turned himself in on their advise.
Evans reported to Beverly Hills Police Department on Wednesday, November 21 morning and was released 25 minutes later after posting $60,000 bail. No court date has been set yet.
Evans is a British supermodel who took over for Nigel Barker on "ANTM" when Banks did a total make-over on the judging panel. Banks has denied that they have a special relationship, saying "I am his boss at work. ...He's like my little brother."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son