Snooki Celebrates Twenty Fifth Birthday and Son's First Thanksgiving
Things definitely look more somber and quiet for "Jersey Shore" star Snooki as she celebrated her 25th birthday at home with nearly three-month-old son, Lorenzo. The reality TV show mom also has one more thing to be excited about and that is her son's first Thanksgiving celebration.
Snooki posted adorable photos of her and baby Lorenzo via Instagram on Thursday and described him as her "favorite birthday gift." The once wild-partying, club-hopping, and booze-laden celebrity now spends more time at home to cuddle up with her cute bambino.
"Happy Thanksgiving everyone!" wrote the MTV personality. "I'm thankful for my beautiful & healthy baby boy&my amazing fiance. And of course my AMAZING fans/supporters! Best Birthday ever with my fiance @JLaValle and Lorenzo!!," referring to Lorenzo's dad, Jionni LaValle.
The new mom has also been named "Instagram Queen" by Celebrity Baby Scoop since she obviously loves and enjoys posting snapshots of her beautiful firstborn and adoringly calls him "my stud muffin."
Snooki has revealed that motherhood completely changed her life. Instead of thinking which parties to go to at night and what clothes she is going to wear, she now thinks about what Lorenzo is going to wear to bed.
The birthday celebrant also spent her special day by paying a visit to local gym, Florham Park Fitness, and celebrated Thanksgiving with her family and fiance in New Jersey.
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day