Snooki Celebrates Twenty Fifth Birthday and Son's First Thanksgiving
Things definitely look more somber and quiet for "Jersey Shore" star Snooki as she celebrated her 25th birthday at home with nearly three-month-old son, Lorenzo. The reality TV show mom also has one more thing to be excited about and that is her son's first Thanksgiving celebration.
Snooki posted adorable photos of her and baby Lorenzo via Instagram on Thursday and described him as her "favorite birthday gift." The once wild-partying, club-hopping, and booze-laden celebrity now spends more time at home to cuddle up with her cute bambino.
"Happy Thanksgiving everyone!" wrote the MTV personality. "I'm thankful for my beautiful & healthy baby boy&my amazing fiance. And of course my AMAZING fans/supporters! Best Birthday ever with my fiance @JLaValle and Lorenzo!!," referring to Lorenzo's dad, Jionni LaValle.
The new mom has also been named "Instagram Queen" by Celebrity Baby Scoop since she obviously loves and enjoys posting snapshots of her beautiful firstborn and adoringly calls him "my stud muffin."
Snooki has revealed that motherhood completely changed her life. Instead of thinking which parties to go to at night and what clothes she is going to wear, she now thinks about what Lorenzo is going to wear to bed.
The birthday celebrant also spent her special day by paying a visit to local gym, Florham Park Fitness, and celebrated Thanksgiving with her family and fiance in New Jersey.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie