Octomom Celebrates Thanksgiving With Children After Completing Rehab
Nadya Suleman a.k.a. Octomom has been back home just in time for Thanksgiving after completing her 30 days of rehab stint. The mother of four daughters and ten sons had a Thanksgiving dinner together with her children on Thursday, November 22.
In a series of photographs, the porn star is featured getting help from her father, Doud Edward Suleman, to serve Thanksgiving dinner to her fourteen children. The family had a whole ham, apple sauce, and stuffing minus turkey for the dinner, TMZ has learned.
The 37-year-old star entered Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center in Southern California on October 23 for anxiety, exhaustion, and depression. She took Xanax to cope with her unstable psychological condition. However, she became addicted to it.
While she underwent the rehabilitation program, the children were taken care by three nannies and two of her buddies. Octomom reportedly called home twice a day from the treatment center. "She's been crying a lot," one of the nannies said. On October 31, her father, Doud, followed her path to join the healing program for alcohol abuse.
The star of upcoming horror film "The Conception" finished her treatment at the rehabilitation center on Thursday, November 22. On Friday morning, November 23, Octomom's publicist stated that she was happy to finally check out of the rehab facility. However, she realized that she still had lots of works waiting for her at home.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones