Carrie Underwood Unveils Evocative Scenes in 'Two Black Cadillacs' Video Teaser
Country singer Carrie Underwood gave out some spooky vibes as she unveiled her "Two Black Cadillacs" music video teaser on Black Friday. The clip, which shows a lot of moody and sinister scenes, will have its premiere January 2013.
Foreboding piano chords, slow-motion effects, knowing stares, black-and-white wide shots of skies and a cemetery all help drive the chilly mood of the one-minute teaser. It shows a seemingly vengeful Underwood lurking in the corners and behind a black Cadillac as she stalks a presumably unfaithful lover.
The video also shows Underwood standing alongside a grave plot and one scene where the black Cadillac is parked on the edge of a huge swamp. These scenes do make fans curios and eager to find out what exactly happens in the story. Does Underwood run over the unfaithful lover or does she decide to end it all by ramming the car into the swamp waters? Fans will just have to hold on to their seats and find out how the video ends when it premieres next year.
"Two Black Cadillacs" was co-written by Underwood, Hillary Lindsey and Josh Kear, and brings all three for the first time in a song collaboration. It is also the third single from the singer's award-winning platinum album "Blown Away", which also won her the Favorite Album - Country trophy at the 40th American Music Awards.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed