Miley Cyrus Gets Fancy Makeover in First 'So Undercover' TV Spot
First TV Spot for "So Undercover" has been dropped online. Before transforming her hair into that famous peroxide blond pixie cut, Miley Cyrus got herself another makeover as seen in the video. She is seen getting transformed from a boyish and unkempt FBI agent into a hot-looking college girl who is adored by many guys.
When the FBI hires her to go undercover at a college sorority, Miley's Molly Morris must transform herself from a tough, streetwise private investigator to a refined, sophisticated university girl to help protect the daughter of a one-time mobster. With several suspects on her list, Molly unexpectedly discovers that not everyone is who they appear to be, including herself.
Tom Vaughan directs the teen-friendly movie with Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl penning the script. Joshua Bowman, Kelly Osbourne, Autumn Reeser, Jeremy Piven, Mike O'Malley, Alexis Knapp, Lauren McKnight, Megan Park and Eloise Mumford are all joining the former "Hannah Montana" star in the cast ensemble.
"So Undercover" will hit the U.S. cinemas on December 7 after being pushed back from its original release schedule in 2011. Miley once shared that she's done some physical training to prepare herself for the role. "I've been doing fighting, like learning how to box... mostly like street fighting, so knowing how to, like, if someone comes up from behind you, being able to defend yourself," she said in 2010. "I have a trainer and I have bruises everywhere from, like, kicking the bags..."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board