Miley Cyrus Gets Fancy Makeover in First 'So Undercover' TV Spot
First TV Spot for "So Undercover" has been dropped online. Before transforming her hair into that famous peroxide blond pixie cut, Miley Cyrus got herself another makeover as seen in the video. She is seen getting transformed from a boyish and unkempt FBI agent into a hot-looking college girl who is adored by many guys.
When the FBI hires her to go undercover at a college sorority, Miley's Molly Morris must transform herself from a tough, streetwise private investigator to a refined, sophisticated university girl to help protect the daughter of a one-time mobster. With several suspects on her list, Molly unexpectedly discovers that not everyone is who they appear to be, including herself.
Tom Vaughan directs the teen-friendly movie with Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl penning the script. Joshua Bowman, Kelly Osbourne, Autumn Reeser, Jeremy Piven, Mike O'Malley, Alexis Knapp, Lauren McKnight, Megan Park and Eloise Mumford are all joining the former "Hannah Montana" star in the cast ensemble.
"So Undercover" will hit the U.S. cinemas on December 7 after being pushed back from its original release schedule in 2011. Miley once shared that she's done some physical training to prepare herself for the role. "I've been doing fighting, like learning how to box... mostly like street fighting, so knowing how to, like, if someone comes up from behind you, being able to defend yourself," she said in 2010. "I have a trainer and I have bruises everywhere from, like, kicking the bags..."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie