Chris Brown and Drake Cleared of Criminal Charges in Bar Brawl Case
Chris Brown and Drake won't be charged in a bar fight involving them last summer at the W.i.P hotspot. According to TMZ, cops conclude investigation into the physical altercation between the two love rivals' entourages due to lack of evidences.
Investigators couldn't determine how the fight broke out and who initiated it because footage captured on the surveillance camera was too dark and blurry. Also, all interviews conducted by the authorities to question the witnesses were considered inconclusive.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna that night. Bottles were thrown everywhere, resulting in many clubbers suffering injuries. It was snow-balling into multiple lawsuits with some suing the club and others targeting the two artists.
Drizzy was briefly linked to RiRi after she broke up with Breezy following their infamous altercation in 2009 that left her with a bloody face. The former couple has now put their dark past behind. She was recently spotted celebrating Thanksgiving in Berlin with her ex-beau.
More Chris Brown News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors