Chris Brown and Drake Cleared of Criminal Charges in Bar Brawl Case
Chris Brown and Drake won't be charged in a bar fight involving them last summer at the W.i.P hotspot. According to TMZ, cops conclude investigation into the physical altercation between the two love rivals' entourages due to lack of evidences.
Investigators couldn't determine how the fight broke out and who initiated it because footage captured on the surveillance camera was too dark and blurry. Also, all interviews conducted by the authorities to question the witnesses were considered inconclusive.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna that night. Bottles were thrown everywhere, resulting in many clubbers suffering injuries. It was snow-balling into multiple lawsuits with some suing the club and others targeting the two artists.
Drizzy was briefly linked to RiRi after she broke up with Breezy following their infamous altercation in 2009 that left her with a bloody face. The former couple has now put their dark past behind. She was recently spotted celebrating Thanksgiving in Berlin with her ex-beau.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch