Chris Brown and Drake Cleared of Criminal Charges in Bar Brawl Case
Chris Brown and Drake won't be charged in a bar fight involving them last summer at the W.i.P hotspot. According to TMZ, cops conclude investigation into the physical altercation between the two love rivals' entourages due to lack of evidences.
Investigators couldn't determine how the fight broke out and who initiated it because footage captured on the surveillance camera was too dark and blurry. Also, all interviews conducted by the authorities to question the witnesses were considered inconclusive.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna that night. Bottles were thrown everywhere, resulting in many clubbers suffering injuries. It was snow-balling into multiple lawsuits with some suing the club and others targeting the two artists.
Drizzy was briefly linked to RiRi after she broke up with Breezy following their infamous altercation in 2009 that left her with a bloody face. The former couple has now put their dark past behind. She was recently spotted celebrating Thanksgiving in Berlin with her ex-beau.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child