Chris Brown and Drake Cleared of Criminal Charges in Bar Brawl Case
Chris Brown and Drake won't be charged in a bar fight involving them last summer at the W.i.P hotspot. According to TMZ, cops conclude investigation into the physical altercation between the two love rivals' entourages due to lack of evidences.
Investigators couldn't determine how the fight broke out and who initiated it because footage captured on the surveillance camera was too dark and blurry. Also, all interviews conducted by the authorities to question the witnesses were considered inconclusive.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna that night. Bottles were thrown everywhere, resulting in many clubbers suffering injuries. It was snow-balling into multiple lawsuits with some suing the club and others targeting the two artists.
Drizzy was briefly linked to RiRi after she broke up with Breezy following their infamous altercation in 2009 that left her with a bloody face. The former couple has now put their dark past behind. She was recently spotted celebrating Thanksgiving in Berlin with her ex-beau.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart