Chris Brown and Drake Cleared of Criminal Charges in Bar Brawl Case
Chris Brown and Drake won't be charged in a bar fight involving them last summer at the W.i.P hotspot. According to TMZ, cops conclude investigation into the physical altercation between the two love rivals' entourages due to lack of evidences.
Investigators couldn't determine how the fight broke out and who initiated it because footage captured on the surveillance camera was too dark and blurry. Also, all interviews conducted by the authorities to question the witnesses were considered inconclusive.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna that night. Bottles were thrown everywhere, resulting in many clubbers suffering injuries. It was snow-balling into multiple lawsuits with some suing the club and others targeting the two artists.
Drizzy was briefly linked to RiRi after she broke up with Breezy following their infamous altercation in 2009 that left her with a bloody face. The former couple has now put their dark past behind. She was recently spotted celebrating Thanksgiving in Berlin with her ex-beau.
More Chris Brown News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video