Halle Berry's Fiance Olivier Martinez Spotted at Liquor Store After Fistfight With Gabriel Aubry
While Gabriel Aubry went to jail following his dramatic Thanksgiving fight with Olivier Martinez, Halle Berry's fiance continued his everyday activities without a hitch. He was pictured making an early-morning stop at a liquor store in Los Angeles on Friday, November 23.
Olivier was spotted dropping by Gil Turner's Fine Wine & Spirits without his actress fiancee and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla in tow. Sporting a swollen hand, the 46-year-old actor sported a casual number that consisted of jacket and denims. He concealed his face under a baseball cap.
Later on that day, Halle was caught on camera taking Nahla to watch a show at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown El Lay. The former Bond girl wore a cardigan, dark shades, loose-fitting jeans and sandals, while her little girl looked cute in a pink outfit and flip-flops.
A day before just a few hours after the physical altercation between the two love rivals, Olivier and Halle were seen visiting a friend's house for a Thanksgiving dinner. The "Dark Tide" actor sat behind the wheel without trying to hide his swollen hand, while the mother of one was riding shotgun.
Elsewhere, Gabriel was released from prison at 6:30 P.M. after posting $20,000 bail. He hid under the blanket of a chauffeured white SUV that came to pick him up. Taken into custody on suspicion of misdemeanor battery, he is set to appear in court on December 13.
In the meantime, the 36-year-old model was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Nahla and Olivier. The emergency restraining order was issued by a judge after he got into a brawl with Olivier when dropping off his daughter at his ex's house.
Gabriel was taken to the hospital by authorities for a broken rib, contusions to the face and a possible head injury, while Olivier who may have a broken hand and neck injuries was treated in the same hospital emergency room an hour later of his own accord.
Since splitting in 2010, Gabriel and 46-year-old Halle have been in a custody battle of their daughter. A judge recently denied her request to move to Paris with the little girl, reasoning that the distance could harm the close relationship between the father and daughter.
More Halle Berry News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'