Naked Lady GaGa Caught 35 Fans in Her Garage
Lady GaGa's Thanksgiving night was interrupted by some intruders who broke into her house. On Twitter, the "Cake" singer revealed the bizarre experience of her catching 35 fans hiding in her garage while she was trying to find a late night snack.
"Monster fact when Gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, + ring the doorbell repeatedly ...happening now ...bad kids," GaGa recounted the events. "Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) - stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage... why... I love u."
Despite the break-in, GaGa managed to find humor in it. "I should be mad i guess except i tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but theres no cat-flap," she wrote.
The singer is spending her Thanksgiving holiday in Peru with friends and family. "I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Peru this year. My family was able to come and was so special to share the holiday with new friends in Peru," she tweeted earlier.
GaGa, who performed in the Peruvian capital, Lima, on Friday, November 23, also spent Thanksgiving with Peruvian girls who have been sexually abused and live at a shelter in the poor neighborhood of Lurin. Local media reported that she met with 45 girls ages 2 to 13 at Infant Jesus of Prague home, shared their afternoon snack and entertained them with a few songs.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'