Naked Lady GaGa Caught 35 Fans in Her Garage
Lady GaGa's Thanksgiving night was interrupted by some intruders who broke into her house. On Twitter, the "Cake" singer revealed the bizarre experience of her catching 35 fans hiding in her garage while she was trying to find a late night snack.
"Monster fact when Gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, + ring the doorbell repeatedly ...happening now ...bad kids," GaGa recounted the events. "Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) - stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage... why... I love u."
Despite the break-in, GaGa managed to find humor in it. "I should be mad i guess except i tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but theres no cat-flap," she wrote.
The singer is spending her Thanksgiving holiday in Peru with friends and family. "I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Peru this year. My family was able to come and was so special to share the holiday with new friends in Peru," she tweeted earlier.
GaGa, who performed in the Peruvian capital, Lima, on Friday, November 23, also spent Thanksgiving with Peruvian girls who have been sexually abused and live at a shelter in the poor neighborhood of Lurin. Local media reported that she met with 45 girls ages 2 to 13 at Infant Jesus of Prague home, shared their afternoon snack and entertained them with a few songs.
More Lady GaGa News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo