Cher Unveils New Single 'Woman's World' on Thanksgiving
Singer Cher has just unveiled her new single, "Woman's World" on Wednesday, November 21. The music legend surprised her fans with the early Thanksgiving tune via a Twitter announcement and then posted a stream of the song online.
The song presents an upbeat and very catchy dance rhythm from the 66-year-old diva and as soon as the track picks up and the synthesizers kick in, listeners will forget that it is actually a grandma singing in the club tune.
Cher, who also seems to be jumping on the club scene bandwagon, manages yet again to scream woman empowerment on this track. This outing is the first one since the singer's last studio album in 2001 titled "Living Proof" and is sounding like a very strong comeback single that will have its reign in the charts and on the dance floor.
"Woman's World" is from the timeless diva's upcoming studio set, slated for a 2013 release. Earlier, she tweeted to a fan about the new album's inspiration and said, "Eclectic! Lots of dance, but none (are the) same kind of dance! Have big ass choruses, some heart rippers!" She also explained that the new effort would follow the footsteps of her 1998 "Believe" album.
Cher has previously revealed that artists like Pink and Lady GaGa have also penned songs for her comeback album.
More Cher News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says