Nicki Minaj Shares Thanksgiving Blessings to Her Former Public School
Amidst the Thanksgiving festivities, some of hip-hop's biggest artists gathered up to share some holiday spirits and a whole lot of turkeys. Artists such as Nicki Minaj, The Game, Young Jeezy and 50 Cent all had something special lined up for their communities to celebrate Thanksgiving.
The Harajuku Barbie, Minaj, teamed up with Hot 97 and went back to her old community and her former public school, P.S. 45 in Queens, to give out turkeys and other Thanksgiving items to students present that day.
Other hip-hop stars also visited their old communities to hand out some goodies. Game kissed and hugged women and babies while giving away 1,000 turkeys to the locals in Compton. "The R.E.D. Album" creator dashed to buy some 500 additional Thanksgiving birds when he ran out. "Thankful to give," wrote the rapper on his Twitter wall.
Jeezy also had his annual turkey bash at the Gallery at South DeKalb in Decatur, Georgia. "Sharing is caring," said the 35-year-old musician.
"United Nations" rapper, 50 Cent, meanwhile, was spotted in New York on Wednesday, November 21, getting into the holiday vibes by serving hot meals to those affected by Superstorm Sandy. The program was part of Feeding America and Food Bank's effort to reach out to the hurricane victims this Thanksgiving.
With all that turkey going around for the holidays, fans of these hip-hop stars really know that the spirit of Thanksgiving is alive in their music idols.
More Nicki Minaj News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer