Rihanna Parties With Chris Brown After His Berlin Concert
Rihanna is still in touch with Chris Brown after she denied their reunion. On Thursday, November 22, she tweeted, "#Berlin #CarpeDiem." On the same day, she was snapped attending the "Look at Me Now" singer's concert in Berlin.
After watching the concert from an operation desk in front of the stage, where Chris was performing to promote his fifth album "Fortune", RiRi had a Thanksgiving bash together with her ex-boyfriend at a night club. After partying, both superstars got into the same car. RiRi donned a brown jacket, while Chris donned a coat and covered his head with what looked like a scarf.
A day before she watched him performing, she posted a picture of an aircraft cabin on Instagram with a message read, "All alone in my big ole jet!!! See u soon lover." The message raised a speculation about whom she called a lover. A fan asked her on Instagram, " 'Lover' chris Brown?"
On November 9, the "We Found Love" songstress was questioned by Power 106 radio host Big Boy about whether she dated the R&B singer, who has just split from Karrueche Tran. "No," she replied very quickly.
Back in August, the "Diamonds" singer, who has just finished her 777 Tour, talked about her feeling toward Chris to Oprah Winfrey in an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter". "It's awkward because I still love him. I think he was the love of my life. He was my first love," RiRi opened up. However, she added, "We've been working on our friendship again and now we're very close friends."
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says