First Photos of 'The Double' Featuring Jesse Eisenberg and Noah Taylor Released
Photos of the upcoming dark comedy, "The Double (2013)", have been released online via CinemaTeaser on November 22. The pictures show actors Jesse Eisenberg and Noah Taylor in what seems to be suspense-filled moments from the movie directed by British film director, actor, and writer, Richard Ayoade.
As eager film followers of the "Submarine" director wait for the film's release next year, two movie stills reveal a glimpse into the world of Eisenberg's character in the movie. The photos both have atmospheric environments and share a common theme of dramatic lighting and modern noir-style framing and stark production design.
"The Double" is a movie adaptation of the famous short story from Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoevsky. It tells about a man's conflict with himself as he is almost driven to insanity and a nervous breakdown because of the appearance of his doppelganger. Although the story has a comic nature, Ayoade's attack on the storyline will tackle loneliness and a person's inherent need to love and be loved.
Other respectable actors in the cast include Mia Wasikowska, Wallace Shawn, Rade Serbedzija, James Fox and Yasmin Paige. The film is currently on its post-production stage and is expected to be released by next year, 2013.
Ayoade made his directorial debut with "Submarine" back in 2010. It is an adaptation of Joe Dunthorne's Welsh coming-of-age novel.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'