First Photos of 'The Double' Featuring Jesse Eisenberg and Noah Taylor Released
Photos of the upcoming dark comedy, "The Double (2013)", have been released online via CinemaTeaser on November 22. The pictures show actors Jesse Eisenberg and Noah Taylor in what seems to be suspense-filled moments from the movie directed by British film director, actor, and writer, Richard Ayoade.
As eager film followers of the "Submarine" director wait for the film's release next year, two movie stills reveal a glimpse into the world of Eisenberg's character in the movie. The photos both have atmospheric environments and share a common theme of dramatic lighting and modern noir-style framing and stark production design.
"The Double" is a movie adaptation of the famous short story from Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoevsky. It tells about a man's conflict with himself as he is almost driven to insanity and a nervous breakdown because of the appearance of his doppelganger. Although the story has a comic nature, Ayoade's attack on the storyline will tackle loneliness and a person's inherent need to love and be loved.
Other respectable actors in the cast include Mia Wasikowska, Wallace Shawn, Rade Serbedzija, James Fox and Yasmin Paige. The film is currently on its post-production stage and is expected to be released by next year, 2013.
Ayoade made his directorial debut with "Submarine" back in 2010. It is an adaptation of Joe Dunthorne's Welsh coming-of-age novel.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'