The Saturdays' Rochelle Wiseman and Husband Marvin Humes Expecting Baby
The Saturdays' member Rochelle Wiseman is going to be a mother. The former member of pop group S Club 8 announced that she's expecting her child together with husband Marvin Humes. She tweeted on Thursday, November 22, "Marvin and I could NOT be more thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child mid next year."
The 23-year-old British singer then said, "We have always dreamt of being parents and the news is the best early Christmas present we could have asked for." She continued, "I know Marvin is going to be a great dad and we're so excited to start a family. Thanks for all your support and lots of love."
The pop star also expressed her happiness to E! News. She said that "this year has been full of incredible moments, including getting married, but finding out I was pregnant was by far the best moment of all."
Rochelle, about a week before, shared her wish to have a baby. She said, "I'm really looking forward to falling pregnant." She was inspired by The Saturdays' other member Una Healy, who gave birth to a daughter on March 13. "Una's proved being a mother and being on the road can work," she uttered.
Rochelle and Marvin tied the knot on July 27 at the Blenheim Palace after two years of dating. She was the second personnel of The Saturdays to get married. The first one is Una, who swapped vows with Ben Foden on June 30.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses