The Saturdays' Rochelle Wiseman and Husband Marvin Humes Expecting Baby
The Saturdays' member Rochelle Wiseman is going to be a mother. The former member of pop group S Club 8 announced that she's expecting her child together with husband Marvin Humes. She tweeted on Thursday, November 22, "Marvin and I could NOT be more thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child mid next year."
The 23-year-old British singer then said, "We have always dreamt of being parents and the news is the best early Christmas present we could have asked for." She continued, "I know Marvin is going to be a great dad and we're so excited to start a family. Thanks for all your support and lots of love."
The pop star also expressed her happiness to E! News. She said that "this year has been full of incredible moments, including getting married, but finding out I was pregnant was by far the best moment of all."
Rochelle, about a week before, shared her wish to have a baby. She said, "I'm really looking forward to falling pregnant." She was inspired by The Saturdays' other member Una Healy, who gave birth to a daughter on March 13. "Una's proved being a mother and being on the road can work," she uttered.
Rochelle and Marvin tied the knot on July 27 at the Blenheim Palace after two years of dating. She was the second personnel of The Saturdays to get married. The first one is Una, who swapped vows with Ben Foden on June 30.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?