Britney Spears and will.i.am to Premiere 'Scream and Shout' Video on 'The X Factor'
Music fans have something to be excited about during the Thanksgiving festivities as pop diva Britney Spears and Black Eyed Peas' member will.i.am announce the video premiere of their new collaboration "Scream and Shout". The much-awaited video is set to launch on the November 28 episode of "The X Factor (US)" and is already getting a lot of media attention.
Renowned music video director, Ben Mor, who also directed Katy Perry's "Part of Me" and Black Eyed Peas' "Meet Me Halfway", helmed the forthcoming visuals for "Scream and Shout", which also brings in new music from Spears since her 2011 release, "Femme Fatale". The track is also included in will.i.am's upcoming second solo studio album, "#willpower".
"Working with an artist like Britney is the reason I love making music. She loves music as much as I do. And I am so proud of this new song 'Scream & Shout'," gushed the "Songs About Girls" artist. "This is the most exciting song I've worked on in a long time," added the singer-songwriter.
Spears also had only the best praises for her partner in music making. The southern belle said, "There are few people on the planet who inspire me like will.i.am does. I couldn't be more excited to work with him again. I can't wait for people to hear the song and see the video."
Shortly after its "X Factor" premiere, "Scream and Shout" video will appear on VEVO. Fans can also download the track over at iTunes.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern