'Robert Pattinson' Calls Thanksgiving Stupid in Jimmy Fallon's Spoof Video
Jimmy Fallon channels his inner Robert Pattinson once again. Just in time for Thanksgiving celebration and the upcoming release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", the fake R-Pattz perches on a tree and rambles in his faux British accent about how the American annual tradition bothers him.
"Thanksgiving is stupid. Which day is it anyway? Oh, I know... It's the fourth Thursday in November. What kind of day is that?!" the always agitated R-Pattz complains. Wearing a gray coat, a blue t-shirt and dark-colored jeans, Fallon tries his best to impersonate the moody Edward Cullen made famous by R-Pattz in the "Twilight" movie series.
Holding a book in his hands, the pale-faced comedian continues, "Thanksgiving sucks," before adding, "Turkeys are stupid. They bother me." He also yells at the camera, showing off a page in his book that is full of question marks. He stresses as to why he is not impressed by the holiday, "No particular day. No particular thank you."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up