'Robert Pattinson' Calls Thanksgiving Stupid in Jimmy Fallon's Spoof Video
Jimmy Fallon channels his inner Robert Pattinson once again. Just in time for Thanksgiving celebration and the upcoming release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", the fake R-Pattz perches on a tree and rambles in his faux British accent about how the American annual tradition bothers him.
"Thanksgiving is stupid. Which day is it anyway? Oh, I know... It's the fourth Thursday in November. What kind of day is that?!" the always agitated R-Pattz complains. Wearing a gray coat, a blue t-shirt and dark-colored jeans, Fallon tries his best to impersonate the moody Edward Cullen made famous by R-Pattz in the "Twilight" movie series.
Holding a book in his hands, the pale-faced comedian continues, "Thanksgiving sucks," before adding, "Turkeys are stupid. They bother me." He also yells at the camera, showing off a page in his book that is full of question marks. He stresses as to why he is not impressed by the holiday, "No particular day. No particular thank you."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere