'Robert Pattinson' Calls Thanksgiving Stupid in Jimmy Fallon's Spoof Video
Jimmy Fallon channels his inner Robert Pattinson once again. Just in time for Thanksgiving celebration and the upcoming release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", the fake R-Pattz perches on a tree and rambles in his faux British accent about how the American annual tradition bothers him.
"Thanksgiving is stupid. Which day is it anyway? Oh, I know... It's the fourth Thursday in November. What kind of day is that?!" the always agitated R-Pattz complains. Wearing a gray coat, a blue t-shirt and dark-colored jeans, Fallon tries his best to impersonate the moody Edward Cullen made famous by R-Pattz in the "Twilight" movie series.
Holding a book in his hands, the pale-faced comedian continues, "Thanksgiving sucks," before adding, "Turkeys are stupid. They bother me." He also yells at the camera, showing off a page in his book that is full of question marks. He stresses as to why he is not impressed by the holiday, "No particular day. No particular thank you."
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns