'Robert Pattinson' Calls Thanksgiving Stupid in Jimmy Fallon's Spoof Video
Jimmy Fallon channels his inner Robert Pattinson once again. Just in time for Thanksgiving celebration and the upcoming release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", the fake R-Pattz perches on a tree and rambles in his faux British accent about how the American annual tradition bothers him.
"Thanksgiving is stupid. Which day is it anyway? Oh, I know... It's the fourth Thursday in November. What kind of day is that?!" the always agitated R-Pattz complains. Wearing a gray coat, a blue t-shirt and dark-colored jeans, Fallon tries his best to impersonate the moody Edward Cullen made famous by R-Pattz in the "Twilight" movie series.
Holding a book in his hands, the pale-faced comedian continues, "Thanksgiving sucks," before adding, "Turkeys are stupid. They bother me." He also yells at the camera, showing off a page in his book that is full of question marks. He stresses as to why he is not impressed by the holiday, "No particular day. No particular thank you."
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival