Lil Wayne Taking Seizure Medication After In-Flight Health Scare
Lil Wayne is taking a precaution move to prevent another health scare drama after he had seizures on his private flights recently. The rapper is forced to make such an admission after he became overheated during an interview with MTV in his home state of Louisiana.
"Please let them know that I have an air unit, but because of the sound, they don't want the air on, so it's super hot in here," he says, before expressing his concern that people watching the interview may think he's on illicit drugs. "I don't want y'all to think I'm on nothing, man. I'm on seizure medicine. That's all."
Weezy suffered seizure-like symptoms on flight Thursday afternoon, October 25, so the plane made an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was hospitalized and later got his private jet diverted to Louisiana on his flight back from Texas to Los Angeles for allegedly having another seizure.
His representative denied the second seizure report though, saying, "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration. He is at home on doctor-mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
He himself tweeted back then, "Thanx for all the prayers!I am good."
More Lil Wayne News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake