Lil Wayne Taking Seizure Medication After In-Flight Health Scare
Lil Wayne is taking a precaution move to prevent another health scare drama after he had seizures on his private flights recently. The rapper is forced to make such an admission after he became overheated during an interview with MTV in his home state of Louisiana.
"Please let them know that I have an air unit, but because of the sound, they don't want the air on, so it's super hot in here," he says, before expressing his concern that people watching the interview may think he's on illicit drugs. "I don't want y'all to think I'm on nothing, man. I'm on seizure medicine. That's all."
Weezy suffered seizure-like symptoms on flight Thursday afternoon, October 25, so the plane made an emergency landing in Texas. The rapper was hospitalized and later got his private jet diverted to Louisiana on his flight back from Texas to Los Angeles for allegedly having another seizure.
His representative denied the second seizure report though, saying, "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration. He is at home on doctor-mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
He himself tweeted back then, "Thanx for all the prayers!I am good."
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation