Tom Cruise Reunites With Daughter Suri Cruise for Thanksgiving After Three Months
It's a wonderful Thanksgiving for Tom Cruise since his daughter together with Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, joined him and his adopted children, Connor Cruise and Isabella Cruise, in England. The six-year-old girl reportedly jetted off to London on Tuesday, November 20. It's their first reunion since August.
"Suri left Tuesday and will return Sunday to return to school on Monday," a source close to Katie told The Huffington Post. "Tom and Katie agreed to this weeks ago." The "Rock of Ages" actor is now in England to film "All You Need Is Kill", a sci-fi thriller movie, which is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
Katie, meanwhile, left New York on Thursday, November 22 to celebrate Thansgiving with her family in Ohio. "We have Thursday off, so I'm going to have a chance to go home with my family," the "Batman Begins" actress told Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan of morning TV talkshow "Live! with Kelly and Michael".
"My sister makes a really good sausage stuffing and my mom makes a great turkey," she gushed. She then explained her family's Thanksgiving tradition, "Many years ago, my dad started this tradition where we all do this run in the local park. It's a three mile run called the Turkey Trot. There's even a prize, which I haven't won yet. But it's really fun."
Tom and Katie swapped vows on November 18, 2006 in a luxurious Scientology wedding ceremony at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy. However, on June 29, this year, the former "Dawson's Creek" actress filed for divorce. On July 9, they are officially divorced. Suri has been living in New York with Katie since the couple split.
More Tom Cruise News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4