Pics: Bella Thorne, Neil Patrick Harris, and Matt Bomer Serve Thanksgiving Food for the Homeless
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, Bella Thorne, Neil Patrick Harris, Matthew Bomer and many other celebrities were giving back by serving food to homeless people at the Los Angeles Mission in California, on Wednesday, November 21. The actress and actors enthusiastically did their job as food servants at the event while donning red aprons.
For the occasion, Bella wore matching pink pants and brown shoes. She came with boyfriend Tristan Klier. Expressing her excitement, she posted a picture of her and Tristan posing in a food booth on Wednesday, November 21. The CeCe Jones of "Shake It Up" then tweeted, "Team work! I'm the plate server.. He's the plate runner! @tristanklier89 Los Angeles mission."
Neil, meanwhile, beamed while serving meats to the homeless customers using kitchen tongs. The "How I Met Your Mother" actor wore a neat white shirt, gray jacket, and a matching tie. Another actor, "White Collar" hunk Matthew, wore a blue-and-white stripped shirt topped with a dark blue sweater.
Also joining the charity work were Eileen Davidson, Malin Akerman, Blair Underwood, Kirk Douglas, Zachary Levi and Tatyana Ali among others. Some police officers, including Police Chief Charlie Beck, also volunteered to serve food to the Skid Row homeless.
Los Angeles Mission is a charity organization, which aims to provide support, hope, and opportunity to the ones who need them. It has a mission to change the lives of poor people. The charity work also aims to protect homeless people.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers