50 Cent Enjoys a Drive Through the Desert in New Clip for 'United Nations'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent has dropped the new visuals for his single, "United Nations". The very catchy rap tune is featured on his free album released earlier this year titled "5 (Murder by Numbers)".
The "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " artist does not show so much chaos, booze, or booty in this new clip, which is a sharp contrast to his recent video for the track, "First Date". Instead, Fif decides to drive alone in his luxury Bentley ride and go on a cruise through the desert of Las Vegas, looking all relaxed and contemplative. Of course, the rapper does not forget to bring along his SMS headphones for the drive.
Music video director Eif Rivera, who also helmed the "First Date" visuals, made sure to have a very basic set up for 50 Cent during the whole shoot. They shot the clip when rapper Chief Keef was a no-show to his "Hate Bein' Sober" video shoot. "I shot the UNITED NATIONS VIDEO when the my Man @ChiefKeef didn't come to his video shoot," the 37-year-old Fif tweeted.
Although this new video for "United Nations" will give fans something to be busy about in the meantime, people are still more eager to lay their ears on 50 Cent's collaboration with Eminem and Adam Levine. The colab is titled "My Life" and is set to drop on November 27. It will be included in Fif's "Street King Immortal" album, which is slated for an early 2013 release.
50 Cent's "United Nations" Music Video
More 50 Cent News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto