50 Cent Enjoys a Drive Through the Desert in New Clip for 'United Nations'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent has dropped the new visuals for his single, "United Nations". The very catchy rap tune is featured on his free album released earlier this year titled "5 (Murder by Numbers)".
The "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " artist does not show so much chaos, booze, or booty in this new clip, which is a sharp contrast to his recent video for the track, "First Date". Instead, Fif decides to drive alone in his luxury Bentley ride and go on a cruise through the desert of Las Vegas, looking all relaxed and contemplative. Of course, the rapper does not forget to bring along his SMS headphones for the drive.
Music video director Eif Rivera, who also helmed the "First Date" visuals, made sure to have a very basic set up for 50 Cent during the whole shoot. They shot the clip when rapper Chief Keef was a no-show to his "Hate Bein' Sober" video shoot. "I shot the UNITED NATIONS VIDEO when the my Man @ChiefKeef didn't come to his video shoot," the 37-year-old Fif tweeted.
Although this new video for "United Nations" will give fans something to be busy about in the meantime, people are still more eager to lay their ears on 50 Cent's collaboration with Eminem and Adam Levine. The colab is titled "My Life" and is set to drop on November 27. It will be included in Fif's "Street King Immortal" album, which is slated for an early 2013 release.
50 Cent's "United Nations" Music Video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby