Alicia Keys Gives Sneak Peak of New Album 'Girl on Fire'
Alicia Keys is all out with her promotion for her upcoming fifth studio album, "Girl on Fire", slated for release on November 27 in the U.S. As part of creating more hype for the LP, the R'n'B star gave a track-by-track preview of the record during her Google+ Hangout live chat session on Tuesday, November 20.
The chat session, which has been uploaded on the singer's official YouTube channel, is a two-hour plus long video that contains a lot of insightful conversations with Keys and her musician collaborators who joined the preview show in New York via webcam. Present during the chat were singers Miguel, Maxwell, and Emeli Sande.
During the hangout, the "Unlock Yourself" performer sang along to her favorite tracks on the album and gave insights on what the record was all about. Miguel went on to comment, "I get this sense you feel more empowered than you ever have before." Keys then replied, "I think that description is perfect. You must be a songwriter!...I think having a son now, I found a place I never knew before. I feel like I have a center I didn't have before, an openness I didn't have before."
Keys also took the chat session as an opportunity to announce news about her upcoming tour with Miguel on March. Miguel is one of the flyest songwriters. The way you piece ideas and concepts and thoughts, you are really special," the 31-year-old singer commented. Keys and Miguel collaborated this year on "Where's the Fun in Forever", which was from Miguel's critically acclaimed album "Kaleidoscope Dream".
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3