Emma Stone Allegedly Has a Sex Tape
Rumor has it, Emma Stone ever recorded her sex stint. "Emma Stone has a sex tape and that's a fact," a source told Radar Online. "The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with," the source added. The name of the lucky guy, however, was not mentioned.
"She made it long before she started dating Andrew Garfield, and before she really became a household name," the insider disclosed. "She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it."
The sex tape has not been leaked yet to public, but the source, who claimed to be Emma's close friend, said that it "doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes."
According to the insider, the 24-year-old actress won't be happy if the homemade sex video goes public. "There's no way she would organize the release of the tape; in fact, she would fight to stop it. She has no respect for women like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton who became famous because they released a sex tape," said the source. The insider went on, "Emma's really happy with her career and proud of where she is."
Emma hasn't commented yet on the rumor. The "Crazy, Stupid, Love." star was first reported dating Andrew, her co-star in "The Amazing Spider-Man", after she was spotted kissing the actor on a street in The Big Apple at the beginning of this year.
More Emma Stone News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?