Kim Kardashian Works With Gwyneth Paltrow's Trainer to Lose 10 Pounds
Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to lose 10 pounds of her body weight. The buxom brunette hottie, who has worked with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson for years, is now seeking advice from fitness guru Tracey Anderson, who's helped Gwyneth Paltrow stay in shape.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source tells Us Weekly. The E! reality TV star reportedly started her session with Tracey on November 5 and will take a personal trainer approved by the fitness guru when she's traveling so that she can continue her training without a hitch.
Tracey has worked with the likes of Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene and Jennifer Lopez, in addition to being Gwyneth's trainer. She is well known for her extensive two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which includes dance and aerobics.
Kim has previously expressed her desire to slim down without losing her entire famous curves. "You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," she said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other