Kim Kardashian Works With Gwyneth Paltrow's Trainer to Lose 10 Pounds
Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to lose 10 pounds of her body weight. The buxom brunette hottie, who has worked with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson for years, is now seeking advice from fitness guru Tracey Anderson, who's helped Gwyneth Paltrow stay in shape.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source tells Us Weekly. The E! reality TV star reportedly started her session with Tracey on November 5 and will take a personal trainer approved by the fitness guru when she's traveling so that she can continue her training without a hitch.
Tracey has worked with the likes of Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene and Jennifer Lopez, in addition to being Gwyneth's trainer. She is well known for her extensive two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which includes dance and aerobics.
Kim has previously expressed her desire to slim down without losing her entire famous curves. "You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," she said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal