Kim Kardashian Works With Gwyneth Paltrow's Trainer to Lose 10 Pounds
Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to lose 10 pounds of her body weight. The buxom brunette hottie, who has worked with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson for years, is now seeking advice from fitness guru Tracey Anderson, who's helped Gwyneth Paltrow stay in shape.
"[Kim] wants to lose 10 pounds and tone up," a source tells Us Weekly. The E! reality TV star reportedly started her session with Tracey on November 5 and will take a personal trainer approved by the fitness guru when she's traveling so that she can continue her training without a hitch.
Tracey has worked with the likes of Madonna, Courteney Cox, Ashley Greene and Jennifer Lopez, in addition to being Gwyneth's trainer. She is well known for her extensive two-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week program, which includes dance and aerobics.
Kim has previously expressed her desire to slim down without losing her entire famous curves. "You have to really know your body. Everyone has a body part that they don't like and want to conceal, and something that they like and want to show off. So it's all about knowing what you want to show," she said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake