Megan Fox Shows Off Post-Baby Body Two Months After Giving Birth
Megan Fox is already back in shape just two months after delivering her first child. The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" movie franchise shows off her trimmed figure in Beverly Hills recently. She hit the Writers Guild Theater to attend a private party with her "This Is 40" co-stars.
The "Jennifer's Body" actress arrived solo without her husband Brian Austin Green in tow. The 26-year-old first-time mom rocked a navy blue blazer on top of her plain black tee. She paired it with skinny jeans and Christian Louboutin heels and completed her look by arranging her hair in soft curls.
Megan gave birth to son Noah Shannon Green in September, and managed to keep the news secret for weeks. "He is healthy, happy, and perfect," she gushed about her bundle of joy in a joint statement with her hubby. "We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul."
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges