The Rock Is Badass Dad in First 'Snitch' Trailer
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shows that he could be a good father in the first trailer for his new actioner "Snitch". The pro wrestler-turned-actor risks his life to save his only son, who is wrongfully accused of something he never did. In between the action scenes, there are some touching moments when The Rock gets teary and lets out all his emotion when seeing his son in jail.
The Rock headlines this fast-paced thriller as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a crime and is sentenced to 10 years in jail. In order to clear his son's name, he dangerously goes undercover and risks everything, including his own life, to reduce his son's sentence. The story is adapted from true event by screenwriters Justin Haythe and Ric Roman Waugh, who also serves behind the lens.
Joining The Rock in "Snitch" cast ensemble are Barry Pepper, Jon Bernthal, Michael K. Williams, Melina Kanakaredes, Rafi Gavron, Nadine Velazquez and Benjamin Bratt. Summit Entertainment will release the movie in the United States on February 22, 2013.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'