The Rock Is Badass Dad in First 'Snitch' Trailer
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shows that he could be a good father in the first trailer for his new actioner "Snitch". The pro wrestler-turned-actor risks his life to save his only son, who is wrongfully accused of something he never did. In between the action scenes, there are some touching moments when The Rock gets teary and lets out all his emotion when seeing his son in jail.
The Rock headlines this fast-paced thriller as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a crime and is sentenced to 10 years in jail. In order to clear his son's name, he dangerously goes undercover and risks everything, including his own life, to reduce his son's sentence. The story is adapted from true event by screenwriters Justin Haythe and Ric Roman Waugh, who also serves behind the lens.
Joining The Rock in "Snitch" cast ensemble are Barry Pepper, Jon Bernthal, Michael K. Williams, Melina Kanakaredes, Rafi Gavron, Nadine Velazquez and Benjamin Bratt. Summit Entertainment will release the movie in the United States on February 22, 2013.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert