The Rock Is Badass Dad in First 'Snitch' Trailer
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shows that he could be a good father in the first trailer for his new actioner "Snitch". The pro wrestler-turned-actor risks his life to save his only son, who is wrongfully accused of something he never did. In between the action scenes, there are some touching moments when The Rock gets teary and lets out all his emotion when seeing his son in jail.
The Rock headlines this fast-paced thriller as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a crime and is sentenced to 10 years in jail. In order to clear his son's name, he dangerously goes undercover and risks everything, including his own life, to reduce his son's sentence. The story is adapted from true event by screenwriters Justin Haythe and Ric Roman Waugh, who also serves behind the lens.
Joining The Rock in "Snitch" cast ensemble are Barry Pepper, Jon Bernthal, Michael K. Williams, Melina Kanakaredes, Rafi Gavron, Nadine Velazquez and Benjamin Bratt. Summit Entertainment will release the movie in the United States on February 22, 2013.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7