The Rock Is Badass Dad in First 'Snitch' Trailer
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shows that he could be a good father in the first trailer for his new actioner "Snitch". The pro wrestler-turned-actor risks his life to save his only son, who is wrongfully accused of something he never did. In between the action scenes, there are some touching moments when The Rock gets teary and lets out all his emotion when seeing his son in jail.
The Rock headlines this fast-paced thriller as a father whose teenage son is wrongly accused of a crime and is sentenced to 10 years in jail. In order to clear his son's name, he dangerously goes undercover and risks everything, including his own life, to reduce his son's sentence. The story is adapted from true event by screenwriters Justin Haythe and Ric Roman Waugh, who also serves behind the lens.
Joining The Rock in "Snitch" cast ensemble are Barry Pepper, Jon Bernthal, Michael K. Williams, Melina Kanakaredes, Rafi Gavron, Nadine Velazquez and Benjamin Bratt. Summit Entertainment will release the movie in the United States on February 22, 2013.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off