Helen Mirren Copped a Feel on Jessica Biel's Breast
Helen Mirren was extra hands on when she met "Hitchcock" co-star Jessica Biel at the film's west coast premiere. The veteran actress appeared to have grabbed Biel's chest while talking to her on the red carpet event in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, November 20 night.
Mirren was apparently taken with Biel's black Gucci dress that not only boasts her svelte figure but also side boobs. Mirren was admiring the ruffles on the chest part of the dress and touched them in an angle that made her appear to have copped Biel's breast.
Biel herself was liking Mirren's attention. She posted after the event a photo of her, Mirren and fellow star Toni Collette. "Lemme tell you about my girl crush on these two... Helen and Toni! #hitchcock" she wrote on WhoSay.
"Hitchcock" is being released on limited theaters November 23. It is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century, Alfred Hitchcock, and his wife and partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Hitchcock's seminal movie "Psycho". Mirren plays Reville while Biel plays Hitchcok's actress muse Vera Miles.
The other cast Scarlett Johansson and Anthony Hopkins both skipped the film's premiere which was held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Samuel Goldwyn Theater.
More Helen Mirren News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed