Helen Mirren Copped a Feel on Jessica Biel's Breast
Helen Mirren was extra hands on when she met "Hitchcock" co-star Jessica Biel at the film's west coast premiere. The veteran actress appeared to have grabbed Biel's chest while talking to her on the red carpet event in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, November 20 night.
Mirren was apparently taken with Biel's black Gucci dress that not only boasts her svelte figure but also side boobs. Mirren was admiring the ruffles on the chest part of the dress and touched them in an angle that made her appear to have copped Biel's breast.
Biel herself was liking Mirren's attention. She posted after the event a photo of her, Mirren and fellow star Toni Collette. "Lemme tell you about my girl crush on these two... Helen and Toni! #hitchcock" she wrote on WhoSay.
"Hitchcock" is being released on limited theaters November 23. It is a love story about one of the most influential filmmakers of the last century, Alfred Hitchcock, and his wife and partner Alma Reville. The film takes place during the making of Hitchcock's seminal movie "Psycho". Mirren plays Reville while Biel plays Hitchcok's actress muse Vera Miles.
The other cast Scarlett Johansson and Anthony Hopkins both skipped the film's premiere which was held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Samuel Goldwyn Theater.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years