Justin Bieber Freed From Paparazzo Altercation Case
It could be a victory for Justin Bieber. Due to lack of evidence and conflicting stories from eyewitnesses, the pop star reportedly is off the hook on the case of his alleged scuffle with a paparazzo back in May.
A photographer filed a police report last May, saying he and Bieber got into a physical altercation in Calabasa, California. Words on the street were, the photographer was actually on Bieber's path when the singer was attempting to leave the place in his car. Police investigating the case treated it as a misdemeanor battery.
TMZ has reported that the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office will not file criminal charges upon further investigation.
Bieber was winning in another paparazzi case last week when an L.A. Superior Court Judge charged photographer Paul Raef for reckless driving with the intent to capture pictures for commercial gain, traditional reckless driving and failing to obey the order of a police officer. Raef infamously chased down Bieber's car last summer.
However, Bieber is still fighting off other shutterbugs. This past weekend, he stopped a traffic in L.A. when he confronted two paparazzi chasing him on the streets of Hollywood. Approaching the men in his vehicle, Bieber rolled down his window and told them, "I think you guys should probably stop following me." He added, "What do your parents think about what you do? Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living'?"
More Justin Bieber News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers