Justin Bieber Freed From Paparazzo Altercation Case
It could be a victory for Justin Bieber. Due to lack of evidence and conflicting stories from eyewitnesses, the pop star reportedly is off the hook on the case of his alleged scuffle with a paparazzo back in May.
A photographer filed a police report last May, saying he and Bieber got into a physical altercation in Calabasa, California. Words on the street were, the photographer was actually on Bieber's path when the singer was attempting to leave the place in his car. Police investigating the case treated it as a misdemeanor battery.
TMZ has reported that the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office will not file criminal charges upon further investigation.
Bieber was winning in another paparazzi case last week when an L.A. Superior Court Judge charged photographer Paul Raef for reckless driving with the intent to capture pictures for commercial gain, traditional reckless driving and failing to obey the order of a police officer. Raef infamously chased down Bieber's car last summer.
However, Bieber is still fighting off other shutterbugs. This past weekend, he stopped a traffic in L.A. when he confronted two paparazzi chasing him on the streets of Hollywood. Approaching the men in his vehicle, Bieber rolled down his window and told them, "I think you guys should probably stop following me." He added, "What do your parents think about what you do? Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living'?"
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby