Justin Bieber Freed From Paparazzo Altercation Case
It could be a victory for Justin Bieber. Due to lack of evidence and conflicting stories from eyewitnesses, the pop star reportedly is off the hook on the case of his alleged scuffle with a paparazzo back in May.
A photographer filed a police report last May, saying he and Bieber got into a physical altercation in Calabasa, California. Words on the street were, the photographer was actually on Bieber's path when the singer was attempting to leave the place in his car. Police investigating the case treated it as a misdemeanor battery.
TMZ has reported that the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office will not file criminal charges upon further investigation.
Bieber was winning in another paparazzi case last week when an L.A. Superior Court Judge charged photographer Paul Raef for reckless driving with the intent to capture pictures for commercial gain, traditional reckless driving and failing to obey the order of a police officer. Raef infamously chased down Bieber's car last summer.
However, Bieber is still fighting off other shutterbugs. This past weekend, he stopped a traffic in L.A. when he confronted two paparazzi chasing him on the streets of Hollywood. Approaching the men in his vehicle, Bieber rolled down his window and told them, "I think you guys should probably stop following me." He added, "What do your parents think about what you do? Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living'?"
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media