Jessie J Went Naked for 'Silver Lining' Soundtrack Video
Jessie J peels off her clothes in her new music video for the upbeat "Silver Lining (Crazy About You)". Standing in front of pitch black background, the British singer went stark naked with scenes from "Silver Linings Playbook" projected on her body to cover her modesty. "Naaakkkeeedneeessss lol," the singer tweeted along with link to the video, which is directed by Andrew Logan.
Indeed, "Silver Lining (Crazy About You)" is the soundtrack to the movie starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Written by award-winning songwriter Dianne Warren, the song leaked online late last month. "Ok so I have woken up to see #crazyboutyou all over my timeline... Let me explain this song and what its for :D," Jessie tweeted at that time.
She continued, "So... :) @Diane_Warren was asked to write the leading soundtrack song for a new movie called #SilverLining and so @Diane_Warren wrote #crazyboutyou Then.. @Diane_Warren asked me to sing It for the movie *happy dance* obvs I said yes :D. So #crazyboutyou is for the new Hollywood movie #SilverLining and I am singing the soundtrack song that @Diane_Warren wrote."
"Silver Lining" the song is to appear on "Silver Linings Playbook Soundtrack" which is available from Sony Music on November 19. The pic's executive producer Harvey Weinstein said, "I have worked with Diane Warren on several movies, and every time I am blown away with her talent in writing the perfect song for our films. We are thrilled Jessie J agreed to come on board and sing Diane's beautiful lyrics-she's unbelievable and has been a great collaborator."
"Silver Linings Playbook" is out in U.K. and U.S. theaters on November 21. When Cooper's Pat meets Lawrence's Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he'll do something very important for her in return.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!