Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip on Live TV Again
Nicki Minaj may need to check her look thouroughly before making appearance on live TV. The "Super Bass" hitmaker has suffered wardrobe malfunction several times before and she once again left very little to the imagination as she had a nip slip on BET's "106 & Park: Inside The Rappers Studio with Nicki Minaj".
In the special airing Monday, November 19, the Young Money femcee was promoting her new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up". She was clad in a skimpy decorated bra, which apparently couldn't contain her breasts, accidentally exposing her left nipple. She wasn't aware of it and continued talking about the album.
Minaj experienced a similar incident when performing on "Good Morning America" last year and it went on air although there was a 5-second delay. ABC was then forced to issue an apology for the mishap.
Last October, she was saved from the same embarrassment as she wore pasties underneath her tight black bustier when performing at Manchester Arena in U.K. "You guys have seen my boobs before," she jokingly addressed the wardrobe malfunction. "You won't tell anyone, will you?"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!