Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip on Live TV Again
Nicki Minaj may need to check her look thouroughly before making appearance on live TV. The "Super Bass" hitmaker has suffered wardrobe malfunction several times before and she once again left very little to the imagination as she had a nip slip on BET's "106 & Park: Inside The Rappers Studio with Nicki Minaj".
In the special airing Monday, November 19, the Young Money femcee was promoting her new album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up". She was clad in a skimpy decorated bra, which apparently couldn't contain her breasts, accidentally exposing her left nipple. She wasn't aware of it and continued talking about the album.
Minaj experienced a similar incident when performing on "Good Morning America" last year and it went on air although there was a 5-second delay. ABC was then forced to issue an apology for the mishap.
Last October, she was saved from the same embarrassment as she wore pasties underneath her tight black bustier when performing at Manchester Arena in U.K. "You guys have seen my boobs before," she jokingly addressed the wardrobe malfunction. "You won't tell anyone, will you?"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby