'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Announces Engagement to Courtland Rogers
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is engaged to boyfriend of two months, Courtland Rogers, and the two are wasting no time in planning their wedding. Twenty-year-old Evans made the announcement on Monday, November 19 via her Twitter account and showed off her diamond ring in an Instagram photo.
"I said yes," gushed Evans on her Twitter wall. "There is a huge reason why we'r getting married so fast but too touchy of a subject. But I do love him to death," added the reality TV star.
Evans said that Rogers had been courting her for years and that she felt she had made the best decision in her life by saying yes to him. "I can honestly say I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. It's like a fantasy coming true. I'm going to be married to my best friend/lover/childhood sweetheart," Evans added on Facebook.
The happy couple already spread news that they would start planning their upcoming nuptials immediately and Evans was super ecstatic, calling the man she would marry her "soulmate."
The two lovebirds were introduced several years ago by a mutual friend, but only recently began dating. Their sudden engagement marks Evans' second in less than a year. Earlier, the troubled MTV star was set to Gary Head before calling off the engagement due to a quarrel over a Tiffany necklace.
More Jenelle Evans News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role