'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Announces Engagement to Courtland Rogers
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is engaged to boyfriend of two months, Courtland Rogers, and the two are wasting no time in planning their wedding. Twenty-year-old Evans made the announcement on Monday, November 19 via her Twitter account and showed off her diamond ring in an Instagram photo.
"I said yes," gushed Evans on her Twitter wall. "There is a huge reason why we'r getting married so fast but too touchy of a subject. But I do love him to death," added the reality TV star.
Evans said that Rogers had been courting her for years and that she felt she had made the best decision in her life by saying yes to him. "I can honestly say I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. It's like a fantasy coming true. I'm going to be married to my best friend/lover/childhood sweetheart," Evans added on Facebook.
The happy couple already spread news that they would start planning their upcoming nuptials immediately and Evans was super ecstatic, calling the man she would marry her "soulmate."
The two lovebirds were introduced several years ago by a mutual friend, but only recently began dating. Their sudden engagement marks Evans' second in less than a year. Earlier, the troubled MTV star was set to Gary Head before calling off the engagement due to a quarrel over a Tiffany necklace.
More Jenelle Evans News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana