Suspicious White Powder Sent to Khloe Kardashian at 'X Factor' Studio
Khloe Kardashian has been targeted by a blackmailer. On Tuesday, November 20, a letter containing suspicious white powder was addressed to the reality TV star at CBS Studios, where "The X Factor (US)" is filmed.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist Laura Eimiller confirms that FBI, LAPD and L.A. Fire responded to a report of the suspicious package. "The item was field tested with negative results," Eimiller states, adding that FBI is investigating the case.
A source tells E! Online that Khloe "is fine" and "is not worried" by the incident. The source adds, "The studio has hired extra security. Khloe is heading to rehearsals right now." Another source tells TMZ that the package contains a letter, but it's unclear what's written.
FOX, which airs the U.S. version of "The X Factor", hasn't commented on the suspicious package.
It's not the first time CBS Studios receives such package. Bristol Palin was targeted with similar package during her stint on "Dancing with the Stars", which is also filmed in the studio.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman