Suspicious White Powder Sent to Khloe Kardashian at 'X Factor' Studio
Khloe Kardashian has been targeted by a blackmailer. On Tuesday, November 20, a letter containing suspicious white powder was addressed to the reality TV star at CBS Studios, where "The X Factor (US)" is filmed.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist Laura Eimiller confirms that FBI, LAPD and L.A. Fire responded to a report of the suspicious package. "The item was field tested with negative results," Eimiller states, adding that FBI is investigating the case.
A source tells E! Online that Khloe "is fine" and "is not worried" by the incident. The source adds, "The studio has hired extra security. Khloe is heading to rehearsals right now." Another source tells TMZ that the package contains a letter, but it's unclear what's written.
FOX, which airs the U.S. version of "The X Factor", hasn't commented on the suspicious package.
It's not the first time CBS Studios receives such package. Bristol Palin was targeted with similar package during her stint on "Dancing with the Stars", which is also filmed in the studio.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'