Suspicious White Powder Sent to Khloe Kardashian at 'X Factor' Studio
Khloe Kardashian has been targeted by a blackmailer. On Tuesday, November 20, a letter containing suspicious white powder was addressed to the reality TV star at CBS Studios, where "The X Factor (US)" is filmed.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist Laura Eimiller confirms that FBI, LAPD and L.A. Fire responded to a report of the suspicious package. "The item was field tested with negative results," Eimiller states, adding that FBI is investigating the case.
A source tells E! Online that Khloe "is fine" and "is not worried" by the incident. The source adds, "The studio has hired extra security. Khloe is heading to rehearsals right now." Another source tells TMZ that the package contains a letter, but it's unclear what's written.
FOX, which airs the U.S. version of "The X Factor", hasn't commented on the suspicious package.
It's not the first time CBS Studios receives such package. Bristol Palin was targeted with similar package during her stint on "Dancing with the Stars", which is also filmed in the studio.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna