New Adventurous Trailer for Bryan Singer's 'Jack the Giant Slayer'
Bryan Singer's fantasy pic "Jack the Giant Slayer" releases an adventure-packed new trailer. Nicholas Hoult plays the titular protagonist, who risks his life to save a pretty princess in a land above the sky which is filled with ferocious giants. It also features the iconic bean tree of classic tale "Jack and the Beanstalk", which the movie is based on.
The film, which was originally known as "Jack the Giant Killer", tells the story of an ancient war that is reignited when a young farmhand unwittingly opens a gateway between our world and a fearsome race of giants. Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man, Jack, into the battle of his life to stop them.
Fighting for a kingdom, its people, and the love of a brave princess, Jack comes face to face with the unstoppable warriors he thought only existed in legend and gets the chance to become a legend himself.
"Jack the Giant Slayer" is Singer's latest fantasy work before he jumps back to direct "X-Men: Days of Future Past". The twisted fairytale movie will be released in the U.S. on March 1, 2013. Ewan McGregor, Stanley Tucci, Bill Nighy, Ian McShane, Eddie Marsan, John Kassir and Eleanor Tomlinson are all lining up in the cast ensemble.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'