New Adventurous Trailer for Bryan Singer's 'Jack the Giant Slayer'
Bryan Singer's fantasy pic "Jack the Giant Slayer" releases an adventure-packed new trailer. Nicholas Hoult plays the titular protagonist, who risks his life to save a pretty princess in a land above the sky which is filled with ferocious giants. It also features the iconic bean tree of classic tale "Jack and the Beanstalk", which the movie is based on.
The film, which was originally known as "Jack the Giant Killer", tells the story of an ancient war that is reignited when a young farmhand unwittingly opens a gateway between our world and a fearsome race of giants. Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man, Jack, into the battle of his life to stop them.
Fighting for a kingdom, its people, and the love of a brave princess, Jack comes face to face with the unstoppable warriors he thought only existed in legend and gets the chance to become a legend himself.
"Jack the Giant Slayer" is Singer's latest fantasy work before he jumps back to direct "X-Men: Days of Future Past". The twisted fairytale movie will be released in the U.S. on March 1, 2013. Ewan McGregor, Stanley Tucci, Bill Nighy, Ian McShane, Eddie Marsan, John Kassir and Eleanor Tomlinson are all lining up in the cast ensemble.
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot