Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton Premiere 'Just a Fool' Duet on 'The Voice'
Barely out from the swarms of praises for her recent American Music Awards performance, powerhouse singer Christina Aguilera hit the stage once again, this time on "The Voice". On the November 19 episode of the show, Aguilera shared the limelight with co-mentor Blake Shelton as they gave a simple yet classy rendition of the track "Just a Fool", taken from Aguilera's newest studio set "Lotus".
The two coaches did not have a battalion of back up dancers nor elaborate sets to help them out with their performance as it was obvious that they wanted to make it all about the song's romantic vibe and smooth country-pop influence.
Aguilera and Shelton did show some movements by starting off at opposite ends of the stage before meeting up at the center to croon out the second chorus of the mellow track. The "Your Body" hitmaker was conscious to keep her vocal twists and turns to a minimal, but still managed to bring on a powerful set with her full-bodied vocals as she hit those high notes in the song.
Meanwhile, Shelton stepped in to contribute that classic country sound to the track and went to prove that his country world indeed blended well with Aguilera's pop/dance background. At the end, the two celebrated their awesome performance by hugging and giving high-fives.
Aguilera and co-mentor Cee-Lo Green had also performed their collaboration "Make the World Move" last week on "The Voice".
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'