Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton Premiere 'Just a Fool' Duet on 'The Voice'
Barely out from the swarms of praises for her recent American Music Awards performance, powerhouse singer Christina Aguilera hit the stage once again, this time on "The Voice". On the November 19 episode of the show, Aguilera shared the limelight with co-mentor Blake Shelton as they gave a simple yet classy rendition of the track "Just a Fool", taken from Aguilera's newest studio set "Lotus".
The two coaches did not have a battalion of back up dancers nor elaborate sets to help them out with their performance as it was obvious that they wanted to make it all about the song's romantic vibe and smooth country-pop influence.
Aguilera and Shelton did show some movements by starting off at opposite ends of the stage before meeting up at the center to croon out the second chorus of the mellow track. The "Your Body" hitmaker was conscious to keep her vocal twists and turns to a minimal, but still managed to bring on a powerful set with her full-bodied vocals as she hit those high notes in the song.
Meanwhile, Shelton stepped in to contribute that classic country sound to the track and went to prove that his country world indeed blended well with Aguilera's pop/dance background. At the end, the two celebrated their awesome performance by hugging and giving high-fives.
Aguilera and co-mentor Cee-Lo Green had also performed their collaboration "Make the World Move" last week on "The Voice".
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards