Madonna Puts Her Upper West Side Home on Market for $23M
Madonna is selling her Harperley Hall apartment located in the upper West Side for a reported $23.5 million. The news comes just a few months after she unloaded her $28 million French Country-style mansion, which she bought while she's married to Guy Ritchie in 2003.
According to a listing information provided by Brown Harris Stevens, Madge's pad is a duplex on the fifth and sixth floor of a building at West 64th Street and Central Park West. It stands in a 6,000 square feet property with 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
Decorated by Madge's younger brother and interior designer Christopher Ciccone, it has a nearly 110 feet of frontage onto Central Park and boasts "great rooms on both levels are set off by wide Juliet balconies with French doors opening onto the Park."
In a 2007 interview, Ciccone said the pad consisted of three units; one bought by Madge when she was married to Sean Penn, another purchased by her after their divorce, and the other bought by her when she decided to renovate the place.
More Madonna News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper