Madonna Puts Her Upper West Side Home on Market for $23M
Madonna is selling her Harperley Hall apartment located in the upper West Side for a reported $23.5 million. The news comes just a few months after she unloaded her $28 million French Country-style mansion, which she bought while she's married to Guy Ritchie in 2003.
According to a listing information provided by Brown Harris Stevens, Madge's pad is a duplex on the fifth and sixth floor of a building at West 64th Street and Central Park West. It stands in a 6,000 square feet property with 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
Decorated by Madge's younger brother and interior designer Christopher Ciccone, it has a nearly 110 feet of frontage onto Central Park and boasts "great rooms on both levels are set off by wide Juliet balconies with French doors opening onto the Park."
In a 2007 interview, Ciccone said the pad consisted of three units; one bought by Madge when she was married to Sean Penn, another purchased by her after their divorce, and the other bought by her when she decided to renovate the place.
More Madonna News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...