Madonna Puts Her Upper West Side Home on Market for $23M
Madonna is selling her Harperley Hall apartment located in the upper West Side for a reported $23.5 million. The news comes just a few months after she unloaded her $28 million French Country-style mansion, which she bought while she's married to Guy Ritchie in 2003.
According to a listing information provided by Brown Harris Stevens, Madge's pad is a duplex on the fifth and sixth floor of a building at West 64th Street and Central Park West. It stands in a 6,000 square feet property with 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
Decorated by Madge's younger brother and interior designer Christopher Ciccone, it has a nearly 110 feet of frontage onto Central Park and boasts "great rooms on both levels are set off by wide Juliet balconies with French doors opening onto the Park."
In a 2007 interview, Ciccone said the pad consisted of three units; one bought by Madge when she was married to Sean Penn, another purchased by her after their divorce, and the other bought by her when she decided to renovate the place.
More Madonna News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress