Madonna Puts Her Upper West Side Home on Market for $23M
Madonna is selling her Harperley Hall apartment located in the upper West Side for a reported $23.5 million. The news comes just a few months after she unloaded her $28 million French Country-style mansion, which she bought while she's married to Guy Ritchie in 2003.
According to a listing information provided by Brown Harris Stevens, Madge's pad is a duplex on the fifth and sixth floor of a building at West 64th Street and Central Park West. It stands in a 6,000 square feet property with 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
Decorated by Madge's younger brother and interior designer Christopher Ciccone, it has a nearly 110 feet of frontage onto Central Park and boasts "great rooms on both levels are set off by wide Juliet balconies with French doors opening onto the Park."
In a 2007 interview, Ciccone said the pad consisted of three units; one bought by Madge when she was married to Sean Penn, another purchased by her after their divorce, and the other bought by her when she decided to renovate the place.
More Madonna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal