Madonna Puts Her Upper West Side Home on Market for $23M
Madonna is selling her Harperley Hall apartment located in the upper West Side for a reported $23.5 million. The news comes just a few months after she unloaded her $28 million French Country-style mansion, which she bought while she's married to Guy Ritchie in 2003.
According to a listing information provided by Brown Harris Stevens, Madge's pad is a duplex on the fifth and sixth floor of a building at West 64th Street and Central Park West. It stands in a 6,000 square feet property with 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
Decorated by Madge's younger brother and interior designer Christopher Ciccone, it has a nearly 110 feet of frontage onto Central Park and boasts "great rooms on both levels are set off by wide Juliet balconies with French doors opening onto the Park."
In a 2007 interview, Ciccone said the pad consisted of three units; one bought by Madge when she was married to Sean Penn, another purchased by her after their divorce, and the other bought by her when she decided to renovate the place.
More Madonna News
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake