Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick NOT Getting Engaged
Recent rumor that Kourtney Kardashian has taken her relationship with father of her two children, Scott Disick, to the next level is a complete fabrication. Contrary to the cover story run by Star magazine, a Kardashian family source insists to E! News that the two E! reality TV stars are not engaged just yet.
Kourtney and Scott, who have been together for five years, are rumored getting engaged in Paris while they're filming their reality show. "We're all so thrilled they've finally decided to get engaged," his aunt Laurie Disick allegedly gushed to Star. "We're all so fond of Kourtney, and we wish them a long, happy marriage."
The E! News source begs to differ though, insisting the couple was in Paris for a family vacation that didn't include getting down on one knee against the romantic backdrop of the city. In several pictures taken from the holiday, they were seen smooching and taking part in a local custom by putting a lock in the river bank and then throwing the key in the nearby Seine river.
Kourtney and Scott have repeatedly been hit with engagement rumors, but the reports got louder after she gave birth to a baby girl, their second child Penelope, last summer. Their trip to the City of Light was their first vacation across the pond since the arrival of the bundle of joy. She's been busy working out and filming her show with Kim Kardashian in Miami.
All members of the Kardashian clan approve of the couple. They fully support them if they decide to tie the knot, but are fine if they take their time. Sister Kylie Jenner once said, "They call each other husband and wife. Who cares? It's a piece of paper."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress