New Beautiful Trailer for Star-Studded Animation 'Epic'
20th Century Fox drops a brand new trailer for its star-studded animation "Epic". While the first trailer didn't feature any dialogs, this new one reveals a host of new scenes complete with voices from some Hollywood A-listers. It also boasts more adventure scenes that are set against very beautiful and vividly-colored landscape.
In the video, a female protagonist, whose father seems to be a dedicated scientist, is seen accidentally dragged into a strange world in the jungle. Her body gets miniaturized and she also has an ability to communicate with some fantastical creatures, including a talking slug and a handsome tiny prince.
"Epic" reveals a hidden world unlike any other. The story follows an ongoing battle deep in the forest between the forces of good and the forces of evil. When a teen age girl finds herself magically transported into this secret universe, she must band together with a rag-tag team of fun and whimsical characters in order to save their world... and ours.
The voice cast members of the family movie include the likes of Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson, Amanda Seyfried, Beyonce Knowles, Christoph Waltz, Johnny Knoxville, Aziz Ansari, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, Pitbull, Blake Anderson, Judah Friedlander and Emma Kenney.
Directed by Chris Wedge, the film will open wide in the U.S. on May 24, 2013.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce