Rihanna Curses Out Her Band on Stage Over Technical Problems
Rihanna showed to audience at her 777 tour stop in London what a perfection means to her. The singer stopped and cursed out her band on stage when they did not perform up to par when she was singing "Where Have You Been".
The performance started off well, but Rihanna became increasingly bothered by the technical problems. Facing her band she ranted, "Alright, what the f**k. Stop this sh*t. What the f**k is that? Why is the track off from the band? This is the bullsh*t we deal with when we are just doing a random rock and roll tour with no rehearsal and sh*t."
She then turned around to apologize to her audience. "I apologize for everyone [live streaming] at home ...We are going to start this one again from the top," she said. Rihanna cut the front part and the performance went smoothly to the end.
London is the sixth day of Rihanna's 777 tour after she kicked it off Wednesday, November 14. Before the show, journalists who traveled with her around the countries created chaos on board when they cheered on a journalist running around naked in the cabin. They were disappointed that the singer would not give them a headline. She reportedly hid in a special panic room in the jet plane and refused to come out and meet the journalists.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby