Rihanna Curses Out Her Band on Stage Over Technical Problems
Rihanna showed to audience at her 777 tour stop in London what a perfection means to her. The singer stopped and cursed out her band on stage when they did not perform up to par when she was singing "Where Have You Been".
The performance started off well, but Rihanna became increasingly bothered by the technical problems. Facing her band she ranted, "Alright, what the f**k. Stop this sh*t. What the f**k is that? Why is the track off from the band? This is the bullsh*t we deal with when we are just doing a random rock and roll tour with no rehearsal and sh*t."
She then turned around to apologize to her audience. "I apologize for everyone [live streaming] at home ...We are going to start this one again from the top," she said. Rihanna cut the front part and the performance went smoothly to the end.
London is the sixth day of Rihanna's 777 tour after she kicked it off Wednesday, November 14. Before the show, journalists who traveled with her around the countries created chaos on board when they cheered on a journalist running around naked in the cabin. They were disappointed that the singer would not give them a headline. She reportedly hid in a special panic room in the jet plane and refused to come out and meet the journalists.
More Rihanna News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo