Rihanna Curses Out Her Band on Stage Over Technical Problems
Rihanna showed to audience at her 777 tour stop in London what a perfection means to her. The singer stopped and cursed out her band on stage when they did not perform up to par when she was singing "Where Have You Been".
The performance started off well, but Rihanna became increasingly bothered by the technical problems. Facing her band she ranted, "Alright, what the f**k. Stop this sh*t. What the f**k is that? Why is the track off from the band? This is the bullsh*t we deal with when we are just doing a random rock and roll tour with no rehearsal and sh*t."
She then turned around to apologize to her audience. "I apologize for everyone [live streaming] at home ...We are going to start this one again from the top," she said. Rihanna cut the front part and the performance went smoothly to the end.
London is the sixth day of Rihanna's 777 tour after she kicked it off Wednesday, November 14. Before the show, journalists who traveled with her around the countries created chaos on board when they cheered on a journalist running around naked in the cabin. They were disappointed that the singer would not give them a headline. She reportedly hid in a special panic room in the jet plane and refused to come out and meet the journalists.
More Rihanna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal