Scarlett Johansson's Mysterious New Guy Is Frenchman Romain Dauriac
The identity of Scarlett Johansson's new boyfriend is allegedly unveiled. The guy is a Frenchman named Romain Dauriac. Daily Mail has just published pictures of the couple sitting side by side at La Esquina restaurant in Soho for lunch on October 15.
The 27-year-old actress seemed to be trying to keep their relationship secret as the "Iron Man 2" actress fled after some people tried to get their pictures together. According to some reports, they have spent time together at clubs and bars in Paris and New York City in the past few weeks.
Rumor has it, the pair were introduced to each other by Dauriac's buddy, tattoo artist Fuzi. The tattoo maker was the one who carved a horseshoe on ScarJo's skin. The actress' French boyfriend is a former editor of French magazine Clark. He works on underground French urban art and is the manager of a creative agency.
Recently, New York Post's Page Six reported that the star of "The Avengers" was getting intimate with a dark-haired and tall guy who sometimes spoke French. "They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table all night," an eyewitness claimed. "They were holding each other while outside smoking in the cold."
The Janet Leigh depicter in "Hitchcock" tied the knot with Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008. They then got divorced on July 1, 2011. She later dated Sean Penn and Nate Naylor. She split with Nate after she was spotted flirting with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'