Scarlett Johansson's Mysterious New Guy Is Frenchman Romain Dauriac
The identity of Scarlett Johansson's new boyfriend is allegedly unveiled. The guy is a Frenchman named Romain Dauriac. Daily Mail has just published pictures of the couple sitting side by side at La Esquina restaurant in Soho for lunch on October 15.
The 27-year-old actress seemed to be trying to keep their relationship secret as the "Iron Man 2" actress fled after some people tried to get their pictures together. According to some reports, they have spent time together at clubs and bars in Paris and New York City in the past few weeks.
Rumor has it, the pair were introduced to each other by Dauriac's buddy, tattoo artist Fuzi. The tattoo maker was the one who carved a horseshoe on ScarJo's skin. The actress' French boyfriend is a former editor of French magazine Clark. He works on underground French urban art and is the manager of a creative agency.
Recently, New York Post's Page Six reported that the star of "The Avengers" was getting intimate with a dark-haired and tall guy who sometimes spoke French. "They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table all night," an eyewitness claimed. "They were holding each other while outside smoking in the cold."
The Janet Leigh depicter in "Hitchcock" tied the knot with Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008. They then got divorced on July 1, 2011. She later dated Sean Penn and Nate Naylor. She split with Nate after she was spotted flirting with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?