Scarlett Johansson's Mysterious New Guy Is Frenchman Romain Dauriac
The identity of Scarlett Johansson's new boyfriend is allegedly unveiled. The guy is a Frenchman named Romain Dauriac. Daily Mail has just published pictures of the couple sitting side by side at La Esquina restaurant in Soho for lunch on October 15.
The 27-year-old actress seemed to be trying to keep their relationship secret as the "Iron Man 2" actress fled after some people tried to get their pictures together. According to some reports, they have spent time together at clubs and bars in Paris and New York City in the past few weeks.
Rumor has it, the pair were introduced to each other by Dauriac's buddy, tattoo artist Fuzi. The tattoo maker was the one who carved a horseshoe on ScarJo's skin. The actress' French boyfriend is a former editor of French magazine Clark. He works on underground French urban art and is the manager of a creative agency.
Recently, New York Post's Page Six reported that the star of "The Avengers" was getting intimate with a dark-haired and tall guy who sometimes spoke French. "They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table all night," an eyewitness claimed. "They were holding each other while outside smoking in the cold."
The Janet Leigh depicter in "Hitchcock" tied the knot with Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008. They then got divorced on July 1, 2011. She later dated Sean Penn and Nate Naylor. She split with Nate after she was spotted flirting with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group