Rob Schneider and Wife Patricia Azarcoya Arce Welcome Baby Girl
Rob Schneider and wife Patricia Azarcoya Arce welcomed a baby girl named Miranda Scarlett Schneider on Friday, November 16 at 8:50 P.M., his manager told PEOPLE. The healthy baby weighed in at 5 lbs., 13 oz. and measured in at 18 inches.
On Saturday, November 17, the happy father expressed his excitement on Twitter. He tweeted, "Miranda Schneider!!! Born 8:59 pm! Mommy and Baby happy and healthy! Gracias por sus buenos deseos!" On Sunday, November 18, he wrote down, "Anybody can be a father. But it takes a special person to be a Dad. And it takes an even more special person to be a pimp!"
The baby girl was born after 19 hours of labor, as stated by Rob on Thursday, November 15. "Baby is COMING NOW! 19th hour of labor! Wife is doing great! WOW!!!" he said. Miranda is his and Patricia's first child together.
The comedian tied the knot with the Mexican television producer on April 23, 2011 in a private wedding ceremony in Beverly Hills, California. Previuosly, the 49-year-old actor was married to London King in 1988. They broke up in 2000. Together with his former wife, he had a 23-year-old daughter, Elle.
The "Grown Ups" actor will provide the voice of Doger in animated movie "Dino Time". He is set to star as a psychologist in "InAPPpropriate Comedy" and Ray in "Life Outside". He will also provide the voice of Norm in "Norm of the North".
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande