Rihanna's 777 Tour Went Chaotic as Journalist Stripped Naked on Plane
Rihanna caused a frustrated journalist to go nude when she recently didn't give any chances for the press to communicate with her. The naked journalist was believed to work at Melbourne's Fox FM in Australia. The crowd cheered while watching the undressed guy running across the cabin.
The other journalists jetted with Rihanna were also disappointed at the R&B singer. In a video uploaded on YouTube, the journalists shouted the "We Found Love" hitmaker's nickname, RiRi, many times to ask her to come out and see them. They also shouted, "I need a headline," and "Just one quote!"
Fuse News Reporter Esteban Serano, who watched the chaos, reported that every journalist was ready to take a glimpse of Rihanna on the plane with no success these days. He added, "We were looking for a story but we turned out to be the story."
Another journalist, Jason Newman, tweeted on Sunday, November 18, "Crowd chanted 'Just one quote!,' 'I need a headline!' and 'Occupy 777' while Aussie journo stripped naked and ran around the plane." Additionally, MTV journalist Mary H.K. Choi cynically tweeted, "The Australian with the harmonica STREAKED the plane as the press corp chanted. #RIHANNAPLANE #WHEREHAVEYOUBEENALLTHISFLIGHT."
The "Rude Boys" songstress had taken pictures and interacted with the passengers at first. However, she recently stopped seeing them, causing frustration among the crowd. The 24-year-old singer reportedly hid inside a special panic room on the jet plane.
Rolling Stone writer Jef Rosenthal revealed, "We haven't seen Rihanna offstage since the first day, unless you count her popping up at baggage claim for a few moments on the morning of the second."
Rihanna started the tour on Wednesday, November 14, accompanied by 150 journalists and a few lucky fans. First, she landed on Mexico City before jetting to Toronto, Stockholm, Paris, and Berlin. On Monday, November 19, she performed in London, while the next day, she will entertain the crowd of New York.
"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," RiRi uttered via her official site. "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press... it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n'roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."
More Rihanna News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series