Rihanna's 777 Tour Went Chaotic as Journalist Stripped Naked on Plane
Rihanna caused a frustrated journalist to go nude when she recently didn't give any chances for the press to communicate with her. The naked journalist was believed to work at Melbourne's Fox FM in Australia. The crowd cheered while watching the undressed guy running across the cabin.
The other journalists jetted with Rihanna were also disappointed at the R&B singer. In a video uploaded on YouTube, the journalists shouted the "We Found Love" hitmaker's nickname, RiRi, many times to ask her to come out and see them. They also shouted, "I need a headline," and "Just one quote!"
Fuse News Reporter Esteban Serano, who watched the chaos, reported that every journalist was ready to take a glimpse of Rihanna on the plane with no success these days. He added, "We were looking for a story but we turned out to be the story."
Another journalist, Jason Newman, tweeted on Sunday, November 18, "Crowd chanted 'Just one quote!,' 'I need a headline!' and 'Occupy 777' while Aussie journo stripped naked and ran around the plane." Additionally, MTV journalist Mary H.K. Choi cynically tweeted, "The Australian with the harmonica STREAKED the plane as the press corp chanted. #RIHANNAPLANE #WHEREHAVEYOUBEENALLTHISFLIGHT."
The "Rude Boys" songstress had taken pictures and interacted with the passengers at first. However, she recently stopped seeing them, causing frustration among the crowd. The 24-year-old singer reportedly hid inside a special panic room on the jet plane.
Rolling Stone writer Jef Rosenthal revealed, "We haven't seen Rihanna offstage since the first day, unless you count her popping up at baggage claim for a few moments on the morning of the second."
Rihanna started the tour on Wednesday, November 14, accompanied by 150 journalists and a few lucky fans. First, she landed on Mexico City before jetting to Toronto, Stockholm, Paris, and Berlin. On Monday, November 19, she performed in London, while the next day, she will entertain the crowd of New York.
"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," RiRi uttered via her official site. "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press... it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n'roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."
More Rihanna News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!