Selena Gomez Tested for Strep Throat in Hospital Accompanied by Justin Bieber
Fresh off her reconciliation with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez visited a hospital in Reseda, Los Angeles on Monday, November 19 to seek treatment for her sore throat. The "Who Says" singer visited a doctor's office in the Encino hospital facility, while Justin was waiting for the brunette beauty in his black van.
"She was in a recording session yesterday and had to quit it early because her throat was bothering her," a source told The Daily News. "She was feeling better last night, but this morning the pain had returned."
The source added, "Also, her stepfather has had bronchitis so she wanted to be extra careful to make sure she wasn't getting it, too." According to TMZ, the doctor thought that the "Monte Carlo" lady didn't suffer from strep but they still waited for the result of medical tests, which will only come back in the next few days.
On Sunday night, November 18, Selena attended 2012 American Music Awards where Justin received three prizes. He was honored with Artist of the Year, Favorite Male Pop/Rock Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album awards. The allegedly reunited couple was said walking hand in hand when leaving the show.
Jenny McCarthy, who presented the "Baby" singer with an award and kissed him on stage, confirmed that the Latino girl indeed showed up at the end of the music gala. Jenny tweeted that night, "My cub @justinbeiber brought his acceptable and beautifully aged beauty Selena to the AMA after party. Guess I'm back on the prowl. Rww!"
The on-and-off couple split three weeks ago but reportedly reunited after the pair were spotted spending time together at Selena's house on November 14 before heading to Four Seasons Hotel in Beverley Hills and The Laugh Factory comedy club on November 15. However, they were said getting into an argument while having dinner on November 16.
More Selena Gomez News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny