'Glee' Photo Gives First Look at Quinn's Return
Dianna Agron's Quinn will make her first appearance in "Glee" season 4 in a Thanksgiving episode. Her return is now previewed in a new photo, which sees her being sandwiched between Finn and Puck while delivering a musical performance.
In the November 29 outing, the former cheerleader will sing a mash-up of "Homeward Bound" and "Home" alongside her two former flames. Other McKinley alums, Mike and Santana, will also join them in the number, TVLine reports.
More "Glee" pictures for the next three episodes have been released as well, showing Kurt and Rachel who have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple for Thanksgiving. Later in a December 6 episode, Kurt will audition for NYADA again and Whoopi Goldberg returns as Carmen Tibideaux.
In "Glee, Actually" that will air December 13, everyone is in the Christmas spirit, with Brittany dressing as Santa and giving a present to Ryder. Sue, meanwhile, has her office decorated with Christmas ornaments.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik