'Glee' Photo Gives First Look at Quinn's Return
Dianna Agron's Quinn will make her first appearance in "Glee" season 4 in a Thanksgiving episode. Her return is now previewed in a new photo, which sees her being sandwiched between Finn and Puck while delivering a musical performance.
In the November 29 outing, the former cheerleader will sing a mash-up of "Homeward Bound" and "Home" alongside her two former flames. Other McKinley alums, Mike and Santana, will also join them in the number, TVLine reports.
More "Glee" pictures for the next three episodes have been released as well, showing Kurt and Rachel who have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple for Thanksgiving. Later in a December 6 episode, Kurt will audition for NYADA again and Whoopi Goldberg returns as Carmen Tibideaux.
In "Glee, Actually" that will air December 13, everyone is in the Christmas spirit, with Brittany dressing as Santa and giving a present to Ryder. Sue, meanwhile, has her office decorated with Christmas ornaments.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'