'Glee' Photo Gives First Look at Quinn's Return
Dianna Agron's Quinn will make her first appearance in "Glee" season 4 in a Thanksgiving episode. Her return is now previewed in a new photo, which sees her being sandwiched between Finn and Puck while delivering a musical performance.
In the November 29 outing, the former cheerleader will sing a mash-up of "Homeward Bound" and "Home" alongside her two former flames. Other McKinley alums, Mike and Santana, will also join them in the number, TVLine reports.
More "Glee" pictures for the next three episodes have been released as well, showing Kurt and Rachel who have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple for Thanksgiving. Later in a December 6 episode, Kurt will audition for NYADA again and Whoopi Goldberg returns as Carmen Tibideaux.
In "Glee, Actually" that will air December 13, everyone is in the Christmas spirit, with Brittany dressing as Santa and giving a present to Ryder. Sue, meanwhile, has her office decorated with Christmas ornaments.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance