'Glee' Photo Gives First Look at Quinn's Return
Dianna Agron's Quinn will make her first appearance in "Glee" season 4 in a Thanksgiving episode. Her return is now previewed in a new photo, which sees her being sandwiched between Finn and Puck while delivering a musical performance.
In the November 29 outing, the former cheerleader will sing a mash-up of "Homeward Bound" and "Home" alongside her two former flames. Other McKinley alums, Mike and Santana, will also join them in the number, TVLine reports.
More "Glee" pictures for the next three episodes have been released as well, showing Kurt and Rachel who have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple for Thanksgiving. Later in a December 6 episode, Kurt will audition for NYADA again and Whoopi Goldberg returns as Carmen Tibideaux.
In "Glee, Actually" that will air December 13, everyone is in the Christmas spirit, with Brittany dressing as Santa and giving a present to Ryder. Sue, meanwhile, has her office decorated with Christmas ornaments.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed