'Glee' Photo Gives First Look at Quinn's Return
Dianna Agron's Quinn will make her first appearance in "Glee" season 4 in a Thanksgiving episode. Her return is now previewed in a new photo, which sees her being sandwiched between Finn and Puck while delivering a musical performance.
In the November 29 outing, the former cheerleader will sing a mash-up of "Homeward Bound" and "Home" alongside her two former flames. Other McKinley alums, Mike and Santana, will also join them in the number, TVLine reports.
More "Glee" pictures for the next three episodes have been released as well, showing Kurt and Rachel who have a non-traditional holiday dinner in the Big Apple for Thanksgiving. Later in a December 6 episode, Kurt will audition for NYADA again and Whoopi Goldberg returns as Carmen Tibideaux.
In "Glee, Actually" that will air December 13, everyone is in the Christmas spirit, with Brittany dressing as Santa and giving a present to Ryder. Sue, meanwhile, has her office decorated with Christmas ornaments.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth