Justin Bieber Caught on Camera Confronting Paparazzi While Driving
Justin Bieber is fed up with the paparazzi who are following him on daily basis. One day when he cruised on his white Ferrari with his window down in Los Angeles, the teen star was caught on camera confronting the shutterbugs when he stopped in traffic.
In a video courtesy of Entertainment Tonight, Bieber's car was seen flanked by two paparazzi vehicles. One of them said to him, "You're driving pretty crazy," before adding, "I think you should slow down a little, don't you think." He replied, "I think you guys should probably stop following me."
The Canadian heartthrob who just won big at 2012 American Music Awards last Sunday, November 18 then talked to the other paparazzo, "I like you," before gesturing to the first shutterbug who criticized his driving skills, "I think this guy's just not fun."
The 18-year-old star additionally asked his stalker, "What do your parents think about what you do?" When the paparazzi answered, "I make them proud," he fired back, "Oh, you make them proud. Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living.' "
Traffic was stopped as they continued their conversation. Some other drivers honked and yelled at them to start driving. "You guys love this don't you?" the singer bitterly said to his stalkers.
The confrontation happened one day before the AMAs was held at the Nokia Theatre.
More Justin Bieber News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates