Justin Bieber Caught on Camera Confronting Paparazzi While Driving
Justin Bieber is fed up with the paparazzi who are following him on daily basis. One day when he cruised on his white Ferrari with his window down in Los Angeles, the teen star was caught on camera confronting the shutterbugs when he stopped in traffic.
In a video courtesy of Entertainment Tonight, Bieber's car was seen flanked by two paparazzi vehicles. One of them said to him, "You're driving pretty crazy," before adding, "I think you should slow down a little, don't you think." He replied, "I think you guys should probably stop following me."
The Canadian heartthrob who just won big at 2012 American Music Awards last Sunday, November 18 then talked to the other paparazzo, "I like you," before gesturing to the first shutterbug who criticized his driving skills, "I think this guy's just not fun."
The 18-year-old star additionally asked his stalker, "What do your parents think about what you do?" When the paparazzi answered, "I make them proud," he fired back, "Oh, you make them proud. Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living.' "
Traffic was stopped as they continued their conversation. Some other drivers honked and yelled at them to start driving. "You guys love this don't you?" the singer bitterly said to his stalkers.
The confrontation happened one day before the AMAs was held at the Nokia Theatre.
More Justin Bieber News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift