Justin Bieber Caught on Camera Confronting Paparazzi While Driving
Justin Bieber is fed up with the paparazzi who are following him on daily basis. One day when he cruised on his white Ferrari with his window down in Los Angeles, the teen star was caught on camera confronting the shutterbugs when he stopped in traffic.
In a video courtesy of Entertainment Tonight, Bieber's car was seen flanked by two paparazzi vehicles. One of them said to him, "You're driving pretty crazy," before adding, "I think you should slow down a little, don't you think." He replied, "I think you guys should probably stop following me."
The Canadian heartthrob who just won big at 2012 American Music Awards last Sunday, November 18 then talked to the other paparazzo, "I like you," before gesturing to the first shutterbug who criticized his driving skills, "I think this guy's just not fun."
The 18-year-old star additionally asked his stalker, "What do your parents think about what you do?" When the paparazzi answered, "I make them proud," he fired back, "Oh, you make them proud. Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living.' "
Traffic was stopped as they continued their conversation. Some other drivers honked and yelled at them to start driving. "You guys love this don't you?" the singer bitterly said to his stalkers.
The confrontation happened one day before the AMAs was held at the Nokia Theatre.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7