Justin Bieber Caught on Camera Confronting Paparazzi While Driving
Justin Bieber is fed up with the paparazzi who are following him on daily basis. One day when he cruised on his white Ferrari with his window down in Los Angeles, the teen star was caught on camera confronting the shutterbugs when he stopped in traffic.
In a video courtesy of Entertainment Tonight, Bieber's car was seen flanked by two paparazzi vehicles. One of them said to him, "You're driving pretty crazy," before adding, "I think you should slow down a little, don't you think." He replied, "I think you guys should probably stop following me."
The Canadian heartthrob who just won big at 2012 American Music Awards last Sunday, November 18 then talked to the other paparazzo, "I like you," before gesturing to the first shutterbug who criticized his driving skills, "I think this guy's just not fun."
The 18-year-old star additionally asked his stalker, "What do your parents think about what you do?" When the paparazzi answered, "I make them proud," he fired back, "Oh, you make them proud. Do you tell them, 'I stalk people for a living.' "
Traffic was stopped as they continued their conversation. Some other drivers honked and yelled at them to start driving. "You guys love this don't you?" the singer bitterly said to his stalkers.
The confrontation happened one day before the AMAs was held at the Nokia Theatre.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab