Photos: Taylor Swift Flaunts Short Pink Hair on the Set of 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Country-pop star Taylor Swift decides to go bolder and edgier with her look for her new music video "I Knew You Were Trouble". Straight from her American Music Awards performance on November 18, the 22-year-old singer headed on to the set of her video shoot and dropped her gorgeous blonde locks for a tousled, pink punk rock do as she got cozy with video co-star and Broadway musical actor, Reeve Carney.
Swift paired up her new and shorter pink hair with cut-off denim shorts and a loose, long-sleeved top before finally putting on a leather jacket on her shoulders. The grunge look replaced the "Red" artist's usual sparkly and polished dresses and very clean, almost princess-like fashion style.
The drastic style change seemed only appropriate for the new single, which also has a dubstep-inspired sound and veers away from Swift's easy, country-cutie songs that everyone is familiar with. The bolder image also matched her co-star Reeve Carney's rock 'n' roll getup and made their up close and personal scenes even more interesting.
"Thank you so much for the AMA! You're unreal," Swift wrote on her Twitter account that night. "I went straight from the awards to a night video shoot. Long day but so worth it," she added.
"I Knew You Were Trouble" is the next track released from Swift's million-selling fourth studio album titled "Red".
Taylor Swift on "I Knew You Were Trouble Set" (Day 1):
Taylor Swift on "I Knew You Were Trouble Set" (Day 2):
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'