Photos: Taylor Swift Flaunts Short Pink Hair on the Set of 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Country-pop star Taylor Swift decides to go bolder and edgier with her look for her new music video "I Knew You Were Trouble". Straight from her American Music Awards performance on November 18, the 22-year-old singer headed on to the set of her video shoot and dropped her gorgeous blonde locks for a tousled, pink punk rock do as she got cozy with video co-star and Broadway musical actor, Reeve Carney.
Swift paired up her new and shorter pink hair with cut-off denim shorts and a loose, long-sleeved top before finally putting on a leather jacket on her shoulders. The grunge look replaced the "Red" artist's usual sparkly and polished dresses and very clean, almost princess-like fashion style.
The drastic style change seemed only appropriate for the new single, which also has a dubstep-inspired sound and veers away from Swift's easy, country-cutie songs that everyone is familiar with. The bolder image also matched her co-star Reeve Carney's rock 'n' roll getup and made their up close and personal scenes even more interesting.
"Thank you so much for the AMA! You're unreal," Swift wrote on her Twitter account that night. "I went straight from the awards to a night video shoot. Long day but so worth it," she added.
"I Knew You Were Trouble" is the next track released from Swift's million-selling fourth studio album titled "Red".
Taylor Swift on "I Knew You Were Trouble Set" (Day 1):
Taylor Swift on "I Knew You Were Trouble Set" (Day 2):
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March