Lindsay Lohan's Probation in Shoplifting Case to Be Revoked for Allegedly Lying to Cops
Lindsay Lohan faces another legal trouble for being suspected of feeding police with a lie following an accident during which she hit an 18 wheeler on a coastal highway near Los Angeles last summer. The judge reportedly will revoke her probation in the jewelry theft as soon as criminal charges against her are filed by the attorney.
LiLo initially told the cops the accident happened because she was cut off by a semi-truck and when she tried to stop her rented Porche, the brakes didn't work. She later contradicted her own statement by claiming that she didn't sit behind the wheel. A male, who was in the car with her, allegedly testified to the officers that she's indeed the driver.
In addition to triggering a probation violation in the shoplifting case, the "Liz & Dick" actress who's currently busy doing a press tour to promote the new TV movie could go back to jail if she's convicted of giving false information. TMZ reports the case will go to L.A. County Superior Court Judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment.
No comment is issued by LiLo and her camp regarding the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors