Lindsay Lohan's Probation in Shoplifting Case to Be Revoked for Allegedly Lying to Cops
Lindsay Lohan faces another legal trouble for being suspected of feeding police with a lie following an accident during which she hit an 18 wheeler on a coastal highway near Los Angeles last summer. The judge reportedly will revoke her probation in the jewelry theft as soon as criminal charges against her are filed by the attorney.
LiLo initially told the cops the accident happened because she was cut off by a semi-truck and when she tried to stop her rented Porche, the brakes didn't work. She later contradicted her own statement by claiming that she didn't sit behind the wheel. A male, who was in the car with her, allegedly testified to the officers that she's indeed the driver.
In addition to triggering a probation violation in the shoplifting case, the "Liz & Dick" actress who's currently busy doing a press tour to promote the new TV movie could go back to jail if she's convicted of giving false information. TMZ reports the case will go to L.A. County Superior Court Judge Jane Godfrey for arraignment.
No comment is issued by LiLo and her camp regarding the report.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'